Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Weekly WWF Wrestling Thread - Last week Feb

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-01, 01:09 PM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
For me it's only upto Raw, i haven't seen Smackdown yet

What was with Vince turning on Trish ? who is gonna ally themselves with Trish to get back at the McMahons ?

Vince has lost a fair bit of muscle eh ? his arms weren't as big as usual

Undertaker and Kane can't like being taken out of the main mix into the tag team scene, a definite demotion
Old 03-02-01, 09:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, didja hear that King Lawler and the Kat were released from the WWF?
Old 03-02-01, 09:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I hope Lawler don't jump ship to WCW. Vince need to get his head straight and get Lawler back. I don't care about the Kat, but Lawler will be missed.
Old 03-02-01, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
Originally posted by zuffy
I hope Lawler don't jump ship to WCW. Vince need to get his head straight and get Lawler back. I don't care about the Kat, but Lawler will be missed.
can't for a year. most wrestlers in the WWF have a no compete clause in their contracts, forbidding them from working for another "organization" for a year.
Old 03-02-01, 11:15 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Well one he cant get lawler back without the Kat. Also they are working on releasing him right now, and he will probably be free to work elsewhere in few weeks. If they don't release him lawler is very well known, and can make things bad for Vince in a span of a year if he wanted to.
Old 03-02-01, 11:56 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vince wanted the kat out. part of there roster cut backs since all the new talent is rushing in. rather sucky that she got cut in the middle of her angle with RTC. next in line for the cuts looks to be Dlo and chaz, since they have been ditching tv tapings mid way through taping (a big no no),

Aside from that.

the RTC angle got worse..

Angle... or should i say ken shamrock... uses the same ankle braking move. anyhow. i wonder what angle Kurt will be heading into next?

and the big question.. will the wrestlemania main event be a classic one on one or will it be another four way?