Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Biddersedge.com To Close Feb. 21

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Biddersedge.com To Close Feb. 21

Old 02-14-01, 05:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
From their site:

"A message to our users:
Due to market and financing conditions, the Bidder's Edge website will be closing on Wednesday, February 21st, 2001. We are sorry to say, after that date, we will no longer be tracking auction items or sending any Personal Shopper or Ping Me! alerts.

As our privacy policy states, Bidder's Edge will not disclose, share, or sell any personal consumer information to third-party organizations for personal or commercial purposes.

Thank you for your patronage over the past two years. It has been our pleasure providing this service to you. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at [email protected].

Sincerely,
The Bidder's Edge Team"

For those of you who didn't know them, you could type in what you were looking for and it would seach the smaller auction sites for you (though it couldn't search e-bay for some reason).

Mods, I wasn't quite sure which form to put this in, so I chose the store forum since this was a very useful site to search for DVDs (and CDs, and whatever else) at the various auction sites.