Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Vividence problem

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Vividence problem

Old 02-05-01, 12:36 PM
Retired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Has anyone ever had problems getting there $15 Amazon GC from the giftfolio after doing a Vividence test. I did a test of a drug store a couple weeks ago and still haven't received the gc. I got a confirmation e-mail saying it would arrive in 5-10, but it never came. I sent Ugive an e-mail asking about it last week, and promptly received a confirmation saying that I would get a reply from a customer service agent in 1 business day, but I never heard from the either. Any ideas?

------------------
Josh Hinkle
My DVD's
My CD's
Old 02-05-01, 12:49 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 602 Likes on 486 Posts
It is 5-10 BUSINESS days. I did one in early January and I didn't get the GC until about 3 weeks later. Just keep your giftfolio tracking number - you should get it soon. I just think that they are little slower about it nowadays.
Old 02-05-01, 01:05 PM
Retired

Thanks Red Dog.

------------------
Josh Hinkle
My DVD's
My CD's
Old 02-05-01, 09:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Second Star on the right, and straight on til' morning...
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
UGive is VERY SLOW.

It's taken them 15-20 days sometimes to deliver the coupon. A real pain.
Old 02-06-01, 02:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You REALLY need to complain to Vividence about this. I had the SAME thing happen to me. I waited 10 days and of course no GC. This is the 4th time I've received a GC from UGIVE and they have been late every time and in fact never send it unless I E-MAIL'd them. I complained to Vividence last week and they replied back very quickly with a very polite answer saying they would forward the complaint to them. The only way to fix the problem is to let Vividence know there is a problem and that they are not providing the level of customer support that we would expect.
Old 02-06-01, 11:34 AM
Retired

I got my GC in my e-mail overnight.

------------------
Josh Hinkle
My DVD's
My CD's
Old 02-06-01, 10:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After 10 business days I hadn't gotten anything either, so I e-mailed customer service and got a quick reply (see below). I got my gc the next day. Here was their e-mail reply...

------------

Dear Valued Vividence Tester,

Thank you for taking the time to contact UGIVE Interactive regarding your recent selection of an Amazon gift certificate. We want to apologize for any inconvenience you may experience, however delivery of Amazon gift certificates can take anywhere from 5-10 minutes to 5-10 business days. This information is both stated in the Vividence email sent to you to choose a gift, as well as in the GiftFolio when you select the item.

We want to assure our customers that orders for an Amazon gift certificate will be fulfilled as quickly as possible, unfortunately we have fallen behind is sending the Amazons within the 10 business day timeframe. You may expect a few additional days delay before receiving the Amazon Gift Certificate in your email.

As of today February 5, 2001 our oldest Amazon request is 14 business days old (1/16/01), however we expect a delivery via email of Amazons sometime this week that will help in reducing the delivery time. However, being already 14 business days behind will only push back delivery time of all Amazons order since that date. This will temporarily extend our delivery from 5-10 business days to 10-20 business days. We understand this may be an inconvenience to some, and if you prefer to choose a different gift we can cancel your order for the Amazon Gift Certificate and resend your GiftFolio to select a different gift and allow 5-10 business days for it to arrive.

Once again, we apologize for the delay, and look forward to rectifying the delay with the Amazon Gift Certificates as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Customer Care

UGIVE Interactive
7975 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. A105
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-648-1800 Phone
480-648-1890 Fax
1-888-55-UGIVE (888-558-4483) Toll Free