Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Jet.com 30% off coupon - cheap complete series sets

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-16, 12:11 PM

Received 50 Likes on 23 Posts
Jet.com 30% off coupon - cheap complete series sets

30% off with code GMA30 (Maximum discount $30 / expires 11/25/2016 / one time use)

Some good prices on complete series sets like Wonder Years (standard and cardboard locker versions), Brady Bunch, Untouchables, as well as Mill Creek titles (Mad About You, Party of 5 and blu-rays of Miami Vice, Airwolf, Knightrider)

They don't have everything, but it might be worth checking on your favs.
Old 11-25-16, 03:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Jet.com 30% off coupon - cheap complete series sets

I wasn't looking for TV sets, but got a few recent Peanuts releases, picked off one more Kino Lorber BD, the second Looney Tunes Platinum set on BD, and a few other things.

Thanks! This is the best Black Friday deal (not just a Christmas season deal) I've seen yet.

To return for a second helping, I suppose they'll want a different address?
Old 11-25-16, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Coupon bombed...I called and they said it was a "Good Morning America" offer limited to a certain number of redemptions, which apparently has been hit. Phone guy, however, said more specials are coming, particularly Monday.
Old 11-25-16, 07:03 PM

@Randy:

Sorry you didn't make it, but thanks for the heads up so I don't go trying my second account. And thanks for the notice about Monday. Unless the prices change dramatically, there wasn't much left in my "go ahead and buy it" range.
Old 11-25-16, 07:10 PM
Banned

Thanks to OP for posting the deal even though I got the "invalid code" message after spending a bunch of time trying to find items that weren't available for same price at other sites. Not the OP's fault...I just wish the code had said it was limited (started to use it when I saw it earlier...kind of had a premonition that it might end early, for some reason...but took advantage of nice weather to get some outside work done since it's supposed to be about 20 degrees cooler tomorrow).

And thanks to heads-up from Randy so that we now know that it isn't a glitch specific to users or items. Maybe Monday will have a similar code.

If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? Hebrews 12:7
Old 11-25-16, 07:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 127 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by Surfinhank
30% off with code GMA30 (Maximum discount $30 / expires 11/25/2016 / one time use)

Some good prices on complete series sets like Wonder Years (standard and cardboard locker versions), Brady Bunch, Untouchables, as well as Mill Creek titles (Mad About You, Party of 5 and blu-rays of Miami Vice, Airwolf, Knightrider)

They don't have everything, but it might be worth checking on your favs.
Growl.............. I just got through spending a fortune on the separate Wonder Years as they were released. Did similar with LA LAW (mostly UK only editions), after I spent around $100 to buy them all separately, someone on ebay had a UK complete new for $51.
Old 11-25-16, 08:31 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 37 Likes on 23 Posts

Coupon's dead, Hank. Coupon's dead.
Old 11-25-16, 09:07 PM

Received 50 Likes on 23 Posts

Sorry it ended early, I tried.

There's still some great deals on the site. Look in their movie and TV deals section and there's TV seasons for $5-$10 range (even some blu-rays and even some less than $5). Various seasons of Chicago PD, Falling Skies, Person of Interest, Pretty Little Liars, The Affair, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Gotham, NCIS New Orleans.....