Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

The British band Curve reuniting (?)

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 08-31-16, 11:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 289 Likes on 210 Posts

Curve's Dean Garcia has been making some mysterious posts on Facebook recently. First, that he was meeting up with Toni Halliday. Then he posted the following. Clearly he wants Curve to reform in some capacity. I really hope something happens and their former labels and/or any legal bullshit doesn't prevent it.

From Dean: We've put some lures out there, waiting to see if we catch anything. it's a very tough business as usual, nothing is ever easy when it comes to Curve. Thanks for all of the patience support and cheer, we will update as soon as we get info re 'what if why when or no go' as soon as we know more. just re-upped this curve.co.uk
Old 12-18-19, 10:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: The British band Curve reuniting (?)

Three years later and still no reunion. Dean just posted this on his Facebook wall. Come on Toni!!!Hello all..I know I've been shit at maintaining this page but I've been busy lol. I know y'all wanna read some cool shit that we're making new records etc etc but I can't as it takes both of us and Toni is otherwise engaged. You know I've tried many a time so yeah...On the other hand I'm always making new music with S E and more recently Inkraktare both of which are def worth an ear'ole. I'll keep it short as I've just been told my drink is ready so with that I wish you all a messy noisy and delightful X and N Y and yes I will stir the Curve pot once again in the new year just to make sure Toni hasn't changed her mind and would quite fancy a change of pace. Don't get your hopes up tho, know what I mean...

Love is all I swear down X X X Dean
Old 03-27-21, 08:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: The British band Curve reuniting (?)

Bump. Well, it's clear the band is not going to reunite at this point. But Toni released an EP this week. This is the closest to new Curve we're going to get.