Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Marvel's Agent Carter (S2E08/09) -- "Edge of Mystery/Little Song & Dance" -- 2/23/16

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Marvel's Agent Carter (S2E08/09) -- "Edge of Mystery/Little Song & Dance" -- 2/23/16

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-16, 02:43 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts

AGENT PEGGY CARTER MAKES A DEADLY DEAL WITH THE ENEMY, ON "MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER" ON ABC

"The Edge of Mystery" - Peggy and Sousa propose a trade with Whitney Frost, while the SSR gets help from Howard Stark that may be the key to eliminating Zero Matter, on "Marvel's Agent Carter," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Enver Gjokaj as Chief Daniel Sousa, Wynn Everett as Whitney Frost, Reggie Austin as Jason Wilkes and Chad Michael Murray as Chief Jack Thompson.

Guest starring are Lotte Verbeek as Ana Jarvis, Lesley Boone as Rose, Rey Valentin as Agent Vega, Kurtwood Smith as Vernon Masters, Brian Glanney as Agent Ford, Ken Marino as Joseph Manfredi, Tina D'Marco as Nonna, Matt Braunger as Dr. Samberly, Tom T. Choi as Doctor Chung, Russell Edge as Agent Blackwell, Tim Brown as snub-nose and Damian O'Hare as Nick Driscoll.

"The Edge of Mystery" was written by Brant Englestein and directed by Metin Huseyin.

PEGGY FACES SHOCKING BETRAYALS AS SHE CLOSES IN ON WHITNEY FROST, ON "MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER" ON ABC

Lyndsy Fonseca Guest Stars as Angie Martinelli, and the Episode Includes a Dance Number Featuring the Show's Cast and "Dancing with the Stars" Dancers Louis van Amstel, Dmitry Chaplin, Damian Whitewood, Sasha Farber, Anna Trebunskaya and Karina Smirnoff

"A Little Song and Dance" - Peggy desperately tries to save Dr. Wilkes with a dangerous plan to stop Whitney Frost. But Thompson makes a surprising move that could destroy them all, on "Marvel's Agent Carter," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Enver Gjokaj as Chief Daniel Sousa, Wynn Everett as Whitney Frost, Reggie Austin as Jason Wilkes and Chad Michael Murray as Chief Jack Thompson.

Guest starring are Lotte Verbeek as Ana Jarvis, Lesley Boone as Rose, Bridget Regan as Dottie Underwood, Rey Valentin as Agent Vega, Kurtwood Smith as Vernon Masters, Ken Marino as Joseph Manfredi, Matt Braunger as Dr. Samberly, Max Brown as Michael Carter, Tim Soergel as Paul, Bert Rotundo as Ralph, Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli, Lon Gowan as truck driver and Russell Edge as Agent Blackwell.

"A Little Song and Dance" was written by Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters with teleplay by Chris Dingess and directed by Jennifer Getzinger.

2 more hours tonight. Next week is the season and likely series finale.
Old 02-24-16, 02:46 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Re: Marvel's Agent Carter (S2E08/09) -- "Edge of Mystery/Little Song & Dance" -- 2/23

That was a nice musical. A little odd but nice.
Old 02-26-16, 08:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Marvel's Agent Carter (S2E08/09) -- "Edge of Mystery/Little Song & Dance" -- 2/23

After those two episodes I am suddenly less concerned that this could be gone for good. That mobster character is just ridiculous. Don't really care for the dorky engineer or Mrs. Jarvis either. Hopefully the finale is much better.
Old 02-26-16, 03:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
She has an hourglass figure, and English accent, and she can sing? My hormones can't take it.
Old 03-01-16, 08:12 PM
Banned

Received 1,000 Likes on 666 Posts

Didn't see a new thread on the season finale, but I'll post this here. Is the zero gravity matter just another name for the Spider-Man/Venom Alien Symbiote?
Old 03-02-16, 12:04 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 812 Likes on 686 Posts

The fans in love with Hayley Atwell should probably check out Restless, a British television movie from 2012. It's a period spy drama/romance featuring her in a major role.
Old 03-02-16, 07:37 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa
Received 372 Likes on 266 Posts

Originally Posted by Red Hood
Didn't see a new thread on the season finale, but I'll post this here. Is the zero gravity matter just another name for the Spider-Man/Venom Alien Symbiote?
I doubt it. It seems pretty different from what the symbiotes do, powerwise.
Old 03-02-16, 07:54 AM

Received 4,584 Likes on 3,103 Posts

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/633...-3-1-16-a.html
Old 03-10-16, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No. It is another name for the Darkforce dimension.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkforce

I was personally hoping that Wilkes and Frost were going to become Cloak & Dagger.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloak_and_Dagger_(comics)

The Darkforce is supposedly going to be in the Doctor Srange movie too.