Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Marvel's Agent Carter (S2E05) -- "The Atomic Job" -- 2/9/16

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-16, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Marvel's Agent Carter (S2E05) -- "The Atomic Job" -- 2/9/16

AGENT PEGGY CARTER RACES TO STOP AN ATOMIC EXPLOSION, ON "MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER" ON ABC

"The Atomic Job" - As Jarvis' precision and quick-thinking skills are put to the ultimate test, Peggy must find a way to stop an atomic explosion that threatens to destroy all of California, on "Marvel's Agent Carter," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Enver Gjokaj as Chief Daniel Sousa, Wynn Everett as Whitney Frost, Reggie Austin as Jason Wilkes, and Chad Michael Murray as Chief Jack Thompson.

Guest starring are Currie Graham as Calvin Chadwick, Lesley Boone as Rose, Sarah Bolger as Violet, Christopher Allen as Agent Ryan, Rey Valentin as Agent Vega, Alexandra Vino as bombshell secretary, Ken Marino as Joseph Manfredi, Jimmy Ambrose as Jerry, Matt Braunger as Dr. Samberly and Ray Wise as Hugh Jones.

"The Atomic Job" was written by Lindsey Allen and directed by Craig Zisk.

Episode 5 of 10
Old 02-10-16, 11:22 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts
Re: Marvel's Agent Carter (S2E05) -- "The Atomic Job" -- 2/9/16

i liked her in that wig
Old 02-10-16, 11:39 AM

Received 4,558 Likes on 3,093 Posts

I guess this doesn't bode well for the show:

‘Agent Carter’ Star Hayley Atwell To Topline ABC Drama Pilot ‘Conviction’
http://deadline.com/2016/02/agent-ca...ot-1201699699/

The article says it "does not look likely for a Season 3 pickup. In case of a series order for Conviction and an improbable renewal of the Marvel drama, ABC sources indicate that there could be a scenario where she could possibly do both shows, potentially both as limited runs."
Old 02-10-16, 12:01 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 272 Likes on 201 Posts

The end got cut off by my DVR since all of ABC's shows were delayed due to election coverage at the beginning of prime time in Chicago. Did this happen anywhere else?
Old 02-10-16, 01:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend & 2021 TOTY Winner

Received 737 Likes on 364 Posts

That happened to me too. I got the last 5 minutes of the Muppets at the start of my recording. I might check it again later when it shows up On Demand, but was there any reveal/cliffhanger at the end that I might have missed?
Old 02-10-16, 03:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

A season three would be cool as I am enjoying this series. It works well as a ten episode run.
Old 02-10-16, 05:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Jabroni
That happened to me too. I got the last 5 minutes of the Muppets at the start of my recording. I might check it again later when it shows up On Demand, but was there any reveal/cliffhanger at the end that I might have missed?
Whitney's husband snuck out to the phone and called in a secret meeting. The scientist faded away or at least to where Peggy couldn't see or hear him anymore.
Old 02-11-16, 08:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haven't both seasons of this been "limited runs"? Not too worries about it's future if they want to use the show/characters as a tie to other shows or movies. That said I like the idea of a similar limited run series, focusing on other characters, taking it's place this summer or during Shield breaks.

It's amazing just how much just a dramatic hair style can change a person's looks. Didn't recognize Peggy in that wig until she started talking.

Looking forward to next week's double header based on the previews. Should be two kick-ass episodes.