DVD Talk
Where there be Captain N The Game Master new release again on DVD? [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Where there be Captain N The Game Master new release again on DVD?

bringbackcrttv
01-09-16, 11:11 PM
Hi,

I would like to see Captain N The Game Master The Complete Series to be released again onto DVD. In 2007 Captain N The Game Master The Complete Series was released on DVD. But, finding one today even used is a very rare, hard to find, and very expensive. I am waiting for a new release of Captain N The Game Master The Complete Series on four DVD discs again for me to buy it new.

Thanks

:thumbsup:

rbrown498
01-10-16, 05:50 PM
Wait--I'm confused. What TV show do you want to be re-released? And please be SPECIFIC this time.

milo bloom
01-10-16, 09:17 PM
Doubtful it will get a rerelease. DVD is fading and studios aren't going to bother with niche titles like this. Your best bet is to watch for used copies at pawn shops and places like Half Price Books.

majorjoe23
01-11-16, 03:06 PM
If it's out of print, Half Price Books will probably be charging a collectible price for it. Their price will probably still be less than a lot of online vendors, though.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0