TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Blacklist (S3E04) -- "The Djinn" -- 10/22/15

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-15, 07:00 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
The Blacklist (S3E04) -- "The Djinn" -- 10/22/15

"THE DJINN"

10/22/2015 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Thursday) : Red (James Spader) and Liz (Megan Boone) continue their mission to clear Liz's name. Red enlists the help of the task force to help them find a woman called the Djinn, a mysterious woman who fulfills revenge fantasies. They believe the Djinn can lead them to the Cabal, the next step in exonerating Liz. Harry Lennix, Ryan Eggold, Amir Arison, Mozhan Marn� and Hisham Tawfiq also star. TV-14 V

Episode 4 of 22
Old 10-24-15, 03:13 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Re: The Blacklist (S3E04) -- "The Djinn" -- 10/22/15

Decent episode. Mostly self contained, but I liked that it still tied into Red and Liz being on the run.

Christina Cole, the fake Djinn, was just on Suits this past summer.

Interested to see what Tom is up to.
Old 10-24-15, 02:01 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 807 Likes on 681 Posts

I thought this was one of the strongest Blacklist episodes we've gotten in the past season. This show has definitely rebounded from its terrible sophomore malaise. Putting Liz on the run has made it a much better show.

It will still be ridiculous when she is inevitably cleared of charges and goes back to work as an agent. I'd probably have her hired by the CIA or something after this fugitive arc is finished.

I have pretty much relented on letting Tom back into her life, it wouldn't bother me if they get back together.
Old 10-24-15, 04:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 113 Likes on 75 Posts

Tom is a great addition to the show... Im glad he is still around and if some how he and Lizzie get back together, I wouldnt mind. Though, i just dont want it to happen right away... too soon. lol =)
Old 10-24-15, 05:18 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 100 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomStranger
I thought this was one of the strongest Blacklist episodes we've gotten in the past season. This show has definitely rebounded from its terrible sophomore malaise. Putting Liz on the run has made it a much better show.

It will still be ridiculous when she is inevitably cleared of charges and goes back to work as an agent. I'd probably have her hired by the CIA or something after this fugitive arc is finished.

I have pretty much relented on letting Tom back into her life, it wouldn't bother me if they get back together.
I hope see never goes back. She is now a pretty dark grey character just like Red (an actually interesting now), it would seem completely dumb if everything is forgiven and we just go back to the way it was before.