DVD Talk
New Taxi Complete Series With Broken Cases? [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : New Taxi Complete Series With Broken Cases?

marketsampler
10-14-15, 04:59 PM
Hey Guys...The new clear plastic box that The Complete Taxi Series comes in has some issues with broken plastic tabs floating around in the sealed package. I have odered 3 sets from diff. vendors and all have this same problem. Has anyone noticed this? I e-mailed Paramount after not finding a working cust. service phone # and they responded by saying that they have had no problems and they could only replace it if I purchased it direct from. The normal B.S. Since it's usually a closer tab involved, they have all gone back un-opened. And, I will purchase the old set or wait.

MS

Quack
10-14-15, 05:23 PM
I have had issues with larger set cases, most have been made by Scanavo I think? I've emailed them directly and gotten replacement cases in the mail.

marketsampler
10-16-15, 11:45 AM
I have had issues with larger set cases, most have been made by Scanavo I think? I've emailed them directly and gotten replacement cases in the mail.

Thanks Q!

Alan Smithee
10-16-15, 09:13 PM
Things like this are why I still prefer buying stuff at an actual store than through mail-order.

marketsampler
10-16-15, 11:21 PM
Things like this are why I still prefer buying stuff at an actual store than through mail-order.

I agree...I just couldn't find a BB location or anyone else with one in stock.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0