Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Free movie money via MCR & Minute Maid juice

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 05-03-15, 08:05 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

http://www.mycokerewards.com/content...aid-movie.html

I posted this in the MCR thread but thought that it may be worth having it's own so others may see it. If you don't already have a My Coke Rewards account, sign up here for free.

Then enter 6 black caps on the site listed above. Make sure when you select what product it came from you choose Minute Maid juice as the promotion is for 15.2 oz or 20 oz bottles of Minute Maid. But black caps can be found on a variety of Coke products(MM juice and MM soft drinks, Coke Zero, Barq's, Mello Yello, etc).

It will not work if you choose any other product. Once you have entered 6 look at the notification box in the top right corner. Click on it and it should tell you that you have earned a free movie ticket. You can earn up to 5 tickets per account. The promotion is through Hollywood Movie Money and valued up to $13 per ticket.

Some are saying on the MCR thread that some of the newer cap codes do not give you the option of what product to choose and it comes up automatically as Coke Zero(or whatever product I assume). Promotion is supposed to be good through 6/30, but I would not wait that long to try for the tickets.

Hopefully I did not leave out any relevant information. If so, feel free to ask or add to the thread.

edit: Also forgot to add that you do not receive points when entering these codes. So you have to decide which more important, the 3 points or the tickets.
Old 05-03-15, 08:13 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Re: Free movie money via MCR & Minute Maid juice

Terms

On to the fun part...
Just follow these instructions so you can get your Reward:

Use the digital code in your confirmation e-mail, and follow these simple steps to activate the digital code and receive your movie certificate.

1. Visit www.activaterewards.com/MMmovie
2. Enter your digital code.
3. Print your movie certificate and present it at the box office at a participating theater before the expiration date stated on the certificate.

Movie Certificate is good towards one admission (up to $13 total value) to see any movie at participating theaters in the U.S., at any showing including those designated as "no coupons, no passes" in local theater listing guides. Digital code must be activated by 7/31/15 and is void if not activated by the expiration date. Certificate expires 2 months from the date of online code activation and will be void if not used by the expiration date. Limit 5 movie certificates per person during the offer period. If lost, cannot be replaced. No reproductions will be accepted. No cash value. No change will be provided. Internet access and printer required, and must bring printed certificate to the participating theater box office to redeem. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid only in U.S. and valid for one-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie admission is more than maximum value of the movie certificate then user must pay the difference. Movie certificate is powered by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. ©2015 Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Your digital code will be delivered only to the email address associated with your My Coke Rewards® Account. If you experience issues receiving your code, please make sure to add [email protected] to your address book and double check your spam and junk folders.
Old 05-03-15, 03:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This sounds awesome, except for the part about newer cap codes not working. I don't have any blacks lying around, so I'd have to buy them. Hmmmm...
Old 05-03-15, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend & 2021 TOTY Winner

Received 737 Likes on 364 Posts

Thanks for the tip darkdaze! I had a ton of black caps lying around (some of them so old they don't work anymore, I don't know when they switched from a 12 digit code to a 14 digit code, but a bunch had 12 digit codes and didn't work), and now I have 5 free movie tickets!
Old 05-03-15, 04:09 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I've already picked up 4 in one account and 2 in another. Considering the lack of offers/rewards so far this year, I figured I would get more value out of this than the couple of points offered per cap.
Old 05-03-15, 04:51 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 670 Likes on 448 Posts

Also could have gone into the one & only (not) moviecash thread.