Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Online store similar to Amazon? is there with the wide selection and variety?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Online store similar to Amazon? is there with the wide selection and variety?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-00, 05:01 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone know of a online store that has the wide variety and selection that Amazon's does?I've tried Border and Barnes and Noble was pleased with the DVD's and service! I do not know if I want to return back to Amazon.com until they get things in order I might as well take a temporary hiatus from amazon for at least 6 months-a year. besides paying full price for my "Doctor Who" books does not turn me on , when I can ge them at Borders.com for cheaper!! I might just buy my DVD from Borders,Barnes and Noble and few B and M stores until I feel ready to go back. Anybody else feel the same about them besodes me and the price changing mess?

On Friday I'm sending them back all the recent DVD I've ordered with them I'm keeping DVD of "any given sunday", but the rest are going back for a refund on my credit card!!
I still have some orders with them ,but their all now checks or money orders!!i can still use them for "Transformers' and "G.I Joe " 3-pack video packs!!Other than I'm taking a hiatus till this price mess brews over or they straighten up their act!
This message has been edited by Aaron Amos on September 14, 2000 at 02:11 AM

[This message has been edited by Aaron Amos (edited September 14, 2000).]