Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Family Guy Season 12

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-15, 04:48 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Family Guy Season 12

Not quite sure if this should be posted here, or in the cases/art work from, if it needs to be moved please move it for me.

For some strange reason fox decided to change the art work on the case to reflect "season 12" on the latest release. Prior to this all previous release have been released as volumes(at least in the US). To make this worse, the disk art, as well as the dvd menus are still listed as volume 13. If you were to order online from bestbuy they show it listed as volume 13 but when they ship it, its season 12. Not sure what the point of this thread is. I guess I just wanted to vent a little bit.

Last edited by Me007gold; 01-02-15 at 04:55 PM.
Old 01-02-15, 05:06 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 329 Likes on 200 Posts
Re: Family Guy Season 12

Originally Posted by Me007gold
Not quite sure if this should be posted here, or in the cases/art work from, if it needs to be moved please move it for me.

For some strange reason fox decided to change the art work on the case to reflect "season 12" on the latest release. Prior to this all previous release have been released as volumes(at least in the US). To make this worse, the disk art, as well as the dvd menus are still listed as volume 13. If you were to order online from bestbuy they show it listed as volume 13 but when they ship it, its season 12. Not sure what the point of this thread is. I guess I just wanted to vent a little bit.
Yeah that bothered me a little bit too. Assumably they had been shorting us episodes for the past several volumes to make it catch up and start releasing it as seasons. Why they didn't do it starting season 12...
Old 01-02-15, 05:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts

The last volume to be released that was a partial season was Volume 10. That contained the back half of season 9. Volume 11 was all of season 10. Volume 12 was all of season 11. And Season 12 is all of season 12. Not sure what gave them idea to change the naming at this point however.
Old 01-02-15, 11:58 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lucky 13