Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Intelligence -- "The Event Horizon" -- 3/24/14

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-14, 08:31 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Intelligence -- "The Event Horizon" -- 3/24/14

WHEN GABRIEL SEES HIMSELF AS THE SUSPECTED MURDERER IN HIS CRIME SCENE CYBER RENDER, HE AND RILEY MUST FIND THE MASTERMIND WHO IS FRAMING HIM, ON "INTELLIGENCE," MONDAY, MARCH 24

Faye Kingslee Returns as Mei Chen

"The Event Horizon" - When Gabriel sees himself as the suspected murderer in his crime scene cyber-render, he and Riley must find the mastermind who is framing him. Meanwhile, Lillian is relieved of duty and Tetazoo takes charge with a full-scale manhunt for Gabriel and Riley, on INTELLIGENCE, Monday, March 24 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Faye Kingslee returns as Mei Chen.

SERIES REGULARS:

Josh Holloway (Gabriel Vaughn)
Meghan Ory (Riley Neal)
Marg Helgenberger (Lillian Strand)
Michael Rady (Chris Jameson)
John Billingsley (Dr. Shenandoah Cassidy)
P.J. Byrne (Nelson Cassidy)

GUEST CAST: TBA

WRITTEN BY: Barry Schindel and Michael Seitzman

DIRECTED BY: Russell Lee Fine

Episode 12 of 13

Just realized today that I forgot to make this thread from Mondays episode.

I know not many here care since this show is DOA and will most likely be canceled in May.

Next week is most likely the series finale.

Anyways, cool episode. Cool to see Mei Chen back again as Gabriel's adversary.

The show has potential, but I'm guessing that Josh Holloway wasn't enough of a draw for people in addition to this show competing against The Blacklist, Castle and now Bates Motel. This might become a deathslot for CBS because there is simply not enough eyes watching this live at 10pm.
Old 03-29-14, 07:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: Intelligence -- "The Event Horizon" -- 3/24/14

I have about four episodes sitting on the DVR. Once I heard it was in trouble I kind of lost interest but was hoping there was some great scene with Riley in her underwear or something that would get me interested again. Hey it worked for Chuck for 5 seasons.
Old 03-29-14, 01:38 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

I laughed at the scene where Dr Phlox (I don't remember his name on this show) asked Gabriel the name of the woman he kissed and his son was like "that's the day you married mom, WHO'S NAME IS NOT LORRAINE"
Old 03-30-14, 09:42 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

CBS just had a bad year with Monday overall. Other than HIMYM, which is gone after tomorrow, everything else is down. We Are Men was killed after 2 episodes, 2 Broke Girls couldn't handle being the anchor show, and Mom has merely been passable in its retention numbers. Mike And Molly has been OK, but CBS doesn't have much faith in the show. Because of the stiff competition, they'd be better off moving an established show there. Maybe The Good Wife. Elementary would just clash too much with Castle. And Person Of Interest would clash with The Blacklist.