Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

foxconnect

Old 12-04-13, 09:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
foxconnect

The order I just received was pretty poorly packaged, in the way that it wasn't at all. The DVD's were most likely smashing into each other for about a week and a few of them were pretty much destroyed. Anyone ever have to make a return to them? Wondering how their customer service is.
Old 12-04-13, 10:02 PM
Cool New Member

Re: foxconnect

Good, but slow if you don't call. I had a damaged disc in one of my TV-DVD sets last year. I emailed - and they took several days to respond. Then they sent me a prepaid shipping label and I sent the entire set back then they sent a replacement. No additional cost to me.

Copied from their website: For Customer Service inquiries call 877-369-7867 M-F 8am-5pm PST or email [email protected]
Old 01-09-14, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 122 Likes on 96 Posts

I finally got 1 of the 2 returns from the Black Friday sale replaced today. What worries me is that when I called, I wasn't sure which I was returning as most of the discs were very scratched, & I decided that as irritating as that was, I still wanted to minimize mailed returns. So I chose to play the discs, & only returned the 1 dvd that skipped & the blu-ray that was scratched & that I didn't have time to play. When I called them, I was told they could only put 1 title on the RMA anyway, & they would replace all discs that I sent back ("don't worry, we always do it that way"). Well the current status is........ I returned 2, & only got a replacement for the 1 she wrote down. Will call tomorrow. GRRRRRRRRRRR.

The moral of the story is when placing an order with Fox Connect, Expect customer defective returns & you won't be disappointed!
Old 01-11-14, 12:42 PM

I'm sorry that others have had negative experiences. But my Nov. orders during the big foxconnect sale all came in reasonable time and in good shape. No problems. Guess it's a YMMV situation.
Old 01-11-14, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 783 Likes on 657 Posts

I've never had any problems but I would imagine that Foxconnect's busiest season is around Christmas, when they run sales starting on Black Friday.