Reload this Page >

2 GoHastings Discount Offers

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Old 11-10-13, 04:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1st Offer:
35% off Movies, CD's, Book's & Games (11/10/13-11/11/13).
Code: SALUTE2YOU

2nd Offer:
Spend $25 or more get a code e-mailed to you to get 25% off your next USED purchase.

Spend $30 or more get a code e-mailed to you to get 30% off your next USED purchase.

Spend $40 or more get a code e-mailed to you to get 40% off your next USED purchase.

Now through 11/26/13.

I would hope that if you spent $40 or more with the 35% code that the 40% coupon code would be e-mailed to you, getting the best of both.
Old 11-11-13, 07:27 AM

Re: 2 GoHastings Discount Offers

Originally Posted by DVD-Obsession
1st Offer:

For those that do not no (was not state above) the code SALUTE2YOU is for USED ONLY
Old 11-11-13, 12:08 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 224 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by DVD-Obsession
1st Offer:

2nd Offer:
Spend $25 or more get a code e-mailed to you to get 25% off your next USED purchase.

Spend $30 or more get a code e-mailed to you to get 30% off your next USED purchase.

Spend $40 or more get a code e-mailed to you to get 40% off your next USED purchase.

Now through 11/26/13.

I would hope that if you spent $40 or more with the 35% code that the 40% coupon code would be e-mailed to you, getting the best of both.
I'm fairly horked that I spent $40 and some change, only to get an email hours later saying that one of my selections was no longer available. This, in turn, dropped my total to below $30, so I doubt that I'll be getting that 40% off code.

EDITED TO ADD: I just got an email with a 40% off loyalty code in it. Horkage suspended.

Last edited by rbrown498; 11-11-13 at 01:11 PM.
Old 11-16-13, 06:11 PM

Two codes, ends today: HOMEYTHECLOWN free shipping
HOMEYDONTPLAYDAT 30% off used

Only deals I found for stuff I wanted (free shipping):

All Night Horror Marathon: 4 Movies, Vol. 2 $7.16
Django!: Django Kills Silently/A Pistol for Django $4.67

Two hard telecine crapencode sets from Sh#t Factory.

Last edited by triste realtà; 11-16-13 at 06:18 PM.
Old 11-19-13, 01:37 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rbrown498
I'm fairly horked that I spent $40 and some change, only to get an email hours later saying that one of my selections was no longer available. This, in turn, dropped my total to below $30, so I doubt that I'll be getting that 40% off code.

EDITED TO ADD: I just got an email with a 40% off loyalty code in it. Horkage suspended.
Might I ask, how long did it take from submitting your order to getting the email with your 40% code? Did you get your code after you received a shipping notice?

I ask because I placed a qualifying order yesterday and have yet to receive my 40% code, but I also haven't received a shipping email from the original order.

Thanks for any info you have.
Old 11-19-13, 02:12 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 224 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by lumberjack
Might I ask, how long did it take from submitting your order to getting the email with your 40% code? Did you get your code after you received a shipping notice?

I ask because I placed a qualifying order yesterday and have yet to receive my 40% code, but I also haven't received a shipping email from the original order.

Thanks for any info you have.
I went back and checked my emails to make sure. I placed my order on a Sunday at about 11 AM. About 2 1/2 hours later, I received an email stating that one item had been cancelled from my order, which dropped my total down to below $30. Then, about 24 hours after the cancellation email, I got the email with the 40% code in it. The code came before any shipping notices.

Does that help any?
Old 11-19-13, 04:05 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rbrown498
I went back and checked my emails to make sure. I placed my order on a Sunday at about 11 AM. About 2 1/2 hours later, I received an email stating that one item had been cancelled from my order, which dropped my total down to below $30. Then, about 24 hours after the cancellation email, I got the email with the 40% code in it. The code came before any shipping notices.

Does that help any?
Helps tremendously! I actually just got the code about 26 hours later. Thanks for the info. What's nice about this coupon is it'll work great when Hastings isn't having a sale, which is when used items are more likely to be in stock and at lower prices.