Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Amazing Race Seasons $17.49 each at Amazon

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-13, 04:10 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Amazing Race Seasons $17.49 each at Amazon

Amazon is selling their Amazing Race seasons for $17.49 per season. This is the cheapest I have ever seen them. You can only buy these sets on Amazon up to season 11.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_...nid=2941120011
Old 10-15-13, 01:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts
Re: Amazing Race Seasons $17.49 each at Amazon

Which past seasons of TAR are considered the best? I've watched the last few seasons faithfully, and might be tempted to check out an earlier season if one really stood out. I do own the first season and one other one that I'd have to look up--I know it had Rob/Amber in it.
Old 10-15-13, 01:55 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,637 Likes on 2,610 Posts

Originally Posted by Cardsfan111
Which past seasons of TAR are considered the best? I've watched the last few seasons faithfully, and might be tempted to check out an earlier season if one really stood out. I do own the first season and one other one that I'd have to look up--I know it had Rob/Amber in it.
9,10,11 are good. 10 and 11 mainly because of the 2 hot blondes Dustin and Kandyce. 11 was an all-star edition and they returned. 9 had BJ and Tyler and those guys were a blast to watch.

Season 7, which had Rob and Amber vs Uchenna and Joyce was also really entertaining.

I would not touch season 8. That's the Family Edition and regarded as the worst season of the series.
Old 10-15-13, 07:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

One of the best reality shows out of all of them currently airing or have previously aired. Good solid program.
Old 10-16-13, 01:00 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 116 Likes on 92 Posts

Stand out seasons -3,5,11 with a variety of archtype teams to get behind

6- I loved but it it was the most arguing coupling centric season so if that's not your thing with TAR I would avoid.

7-If you like Rob and Amber go for it. If you dislike or are neutral to them I would say avoid. Not an awful by any means but not a top tier season either.

9-If you love the globetrotter,cowboys alternative to usual alpha teams who get an overwhelming ff edit you will love it since their is a team in that mold BJ and Tyler. Or if you like T of T&A Monica from the Monica/Joseph team is very blessed .Otherwise this season has a lot of boring/obnoxius teams and is a bottom teir season

The only season I say 100% avoid is Season 4. Easily the worst of the early seasons in the show. Family edition season 8 also is awful but at least the bad format is salvageable cause their was only one outright awful team.