Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Deep Discount 13% Sale Exp. 6/27

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-13, 08:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deep Discount 13% Sale Exp. 6/27

This one expires today, but it's better than their recent 25% off sale on a lot of titles. This was posted of the Blu board, but it's worth crossposting here as well.

13% off what seems to be all their titles, Blu and DVD, with the coupon code DEEP13.

Prices on some of the lower priced Warner Archive titles are $8.65 with this and Sony Choice titles are $12.17.

Obviously, YMMV, but if you pick things that are already decently priced the extra discount makes them quite good.
Old 06-27-13, 01:55 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Deep Discount 13% Sale Exp. 6/27

There are some good deals on complete series sets, but the 4.99 tacked on to each one kill it psychologically for me. Still a decent deal, but not good enough to pull the trigger.
Old 07-03-13, 09:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I placed an order during the sale, which was supposedly shipped last week, so we'll see how and when it arrives. Unlike some of the people here, I've never had a problem with them and I don't see a need to villify them if they don't have as low a price on items as some people would like. I'm selective in ordering from them, but bargains are available.

For anyone who still does business with them, I would suggest deliberately leaving an item in your shopping cart before you leave the site. I did so and I've gotten two emails from them with coupon codes for $5 off on a $25 order. The codes expire in about a week, but you can use them to get about 20% off if your order is just over $25. It's a personalized letters and numbers combination one-time code. I checked and if your order is between $25 and $30, you still get free shipping even after they take off the $5.
Old 07-03-13, 04:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,410 Likes on 1,033 Posts

Mine came fine also but then I live in the Chicago suburbs near them.

I'll have to try that with the shopping cart trick, maybe get some Who at a discount.
Old 07-04-13, 08:44 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 472 Posts

Originally Posted by Silverscreenvid
For anyone who still does business with them, I would suggest deliberately leaving an item in your shopping cart before you leave the site. I did so and I've gotten two emails from them with coupon codes for $5 off on a $25 order.
I *always* have something in my DD cart and have *never* received any coupon codes. Other than the regular sales all I've ever received are mailed new title pamphlets offering a slight discount which is never better than the price at BM stores.
Old 07-04-13, 09:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

DEEP7413 will get you $5 off of $25 for today only.