Touch -- "Enemy of My Enemy" -- 2/15/13

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-13, 08:05 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts
Touch -- "Enemy of My Enemy" -- 2/15/13

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

Martin's mission to uncover clues and expose the potentially sinister Aster Corps has global consequences when an Aster Corps employee is crossing the border in Pakistan. Meanwhile, ruthless religious zealot Guillermo continues to track down the "36" Righteous Ones, and Jake leads Lucy to a woman with alarming connections to her missing daughter Amelia in the all-new "Enemy of My Enemy" episode of TOUCH airing Friday, Feb. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TOU-203) (TV-14 L, V)

Read more: Listings - TOUCH on FOX | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listin...#ixzz2L1X7BRUm

Episode 3 of 13
Old 02-16-13, 01:41 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts
Re: Touch -- "Enemy of My Enemy" -- 2/15/13

Ratings from last night:

2.53M viewers and 0.7

This is as good as dead.

I'll still watch it because it's Kiefer, but I hope FOX cancels it. Then hopefully he will be able to focus on movies and starts work on 24. I think people want to see him as Jack Bauer again.
Old 02-16-13, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haven't watched this yet, but I'm wondering if I should even bother with such terrible ratings. I watched last season and last weeks 2 hours episode, and thought they were ok, but not that great.
Old 02-19-13, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 723 Likes on 590 Posts

No mention of the 36 righteous ones in the episode.
Old 02-27-13, 01:44 PM

Received 4,578 Likes on 3,099 Posts

NBC has offered Kiefer Sutherland a starring role in the pilot The Black List, a provocative new development that doesn’t seem to bode well for the future of Touch on Fox.

From Jon Bokenkamp, The Black List is about how the world’s most wanted criminal mysteriously turns himself in and offers to give up everyone he has ever worked with. His only condition is he will only work with a newly minted FBI agent with whom he seemingly has no connection.

Sutherland has been offered the role of the criminal. It’s a second position offer, since no decision has been made on the future of the Sutherland starrer Touch. But Fox can’t be pleased with how the second year drama from Tim Kring is performing on Fridays: the series averaged 2.7 million viewers and a mere .7 rating in adults 18-49 last week.

Fox is expected to announce the season finale dates for Touch and its other series by tomorrow. It’s unlikely Fox will let viewers know about the drama’s fate until closer to the New York Upfronts in May.