Haven -- "The Farmer" -- 10/05/12

Old 10-05-12, 09:08 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,627 Likes on 2,603 Posts
Haven -- "The Farmer" -- 10/05/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
A Boston cop connects a murder in Haven to similar crimes, leading Audrey and Nathan to suspect they are dealing with a killer who is harvesting organs.

Episode 3 of 13

This got lost in the shuffle last week. I'll continue to make the threads whether or not anyone has anything to say.
Old 10-10-12, 01:16 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 802 Likes on 676 Posts
Re: Haven -- "The Farmer" -- 10/05/12

The show has gotten a bit more violent and edgy this season for the cases of the week. It also appears a new character in the form of an ex-cop from Boston has been added, with secrets to hide. I'm not too enthusiastic about the supposed deadline they've given Audrey when she'll disappear, the entire audience knows she's not going missing for any length of time, as the lead character on the show.
Old 10-10-12, 08:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eh, she could disappear during the Hunter meteor shower and then we have to wait 27 years for her next appearance. Imagine the stories then with everyone that much older. Her character stays the same but they have to age Duke and Nathan. Now the newspaper guys may be dead or in a rest home. The other characters could be replaced.
Old 10-12-12, 12:05 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 259 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by barelypure
Eh, she could disappear during the Hunter meteor shower and then we have to wait 27 years for her next appearance. Imagine the stories then with everyone that much older. Her character stays the same but they have to age Duke and Nathan. Now the newspaper guys may be dead or in a rest home. The other characters could be replaced.
What if...
She goes back in time 27 years and becomes Lucy, with her memories of being Audrey intact?
Anyway, that's just pure speculation that hit me when I read your post.
Old 10-12-12, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom Banjo
What if...
She goes back in time 27 years and becomes Lucy, with her memories of being Audrey intact?
Anyway, that's just pure speculation that hit me when I read your post.
A prequel ala Spartacus. That could work. They could go back to Sarah?? before Lucy or keep going forward. Lots of possibilities. Now do they have the story line to back it up is questionable.