Old 06-12-12, 05:21 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Franklin & Bash -- "Viper" -- 6/12/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2012-06-05

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Jared and Peter's first manslaughter case centers on an aspiring crime fighter charged with pursuing a man who later died. Meanwhile, Peter's mother pays a visit and delivers big news; and Pindar battles his phobias.

Guest stars:
Sean Astin (Lord of the Rings)
Jane Seymour

Episode 2 of 10

Promo:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0OfApOCZqa8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 06-13-12, 02:10 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Re: Franklin & Bash -- "Viper" -- 6/12/12

Im really digging this show, glad its back on.
Old 06-13-12, 02:24 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

haven't seen this yet, but explain this to me, someone. it was obvious last year that Damien wanted F&B gone. Hanna didn't seem to care either way. In the last episode, she was the swing vote, she told Damien that she was going to use the code of conduct to get them fired. That seems out of character for her. Is she angling for a partner spot? that's the only way I could figure it out.
Old 06-13-12, 07:24 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Jane Seymour is still smokin' in her 60s.

Kat Foster is pretty hot too, especially when she goes commando.

Overall another good episode.
Old 06-14-12, 01:59 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Pretty good episode. Jane Seymour still looks amazing. Liking Peter's new woman too. Hope they keep her around a while.

Not really caring much about the Pindar crap, though I never have enjoyed his story line.
Old 06-14-12, 02:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

The Pinder stuff really drags the show. He's not a useless character but he's better served when helping out F&B with their case.

Other than that, another good episode. It's silly filler of a show but damn it's entertaining.
Old 06-14-12, 02:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Deftones
haven't seen this yet, but explain this to me, someone. it was obvious last year that Damien wanted F&B gone. Hanna didn't seem to care either way. In the last episode, she was the swing vote, she told Damien that she was going to use the code of conduct to get them fired. That seems out of character for her. Is she angling for a partner spot? that's the only way I could figure it out.
Yep that completely flew over my head too. Maybe we don't remember something from season 1 (doubtful) or they just decided to flip her character to be somewhat of a bad guy.
Old 06-14-12, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know the song that's playing in the background as Pindar is stalking his long-lost crush (the whole Pindar stalking sucks but the song was OK)?

It kept playing when the scene cut to the office as Jane Seymour arrives. Thanks!
Old 06-14-12, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Goat3001
Yep that completely flew over my head too. Maybe we don't remember something from season 1 (doubtful) or they just decided to flip her character to be somewhat of a bad guy.
I remember Malcolm McDowell basically telling her that she was next in line to him (they're all partners already).

I have a feeling that the whole code of conduct thing is a red herring; it's possible she's under orders from Infeld to keep an eye on Damien (what with his history with F&B) and the easiest way to do that is to pretend to be a fellow F&B hater -- you know, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.