Reload this Page >

WBShop.com...Again-Curb your Enthusiasm -$15.99 Seasons 1-7

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Old 04-09-12, 05:05 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best price I've seen on this series. Unfortunately not a fan of it myself but for those who are seems like a decent deal-
Old 04-09-12, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: WBShop.com...Again-Curb your Enthusiasm -$15.99 Seasons 1-7

$15.99 per season
Old 04-09-12, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: WBShop.com...Again-Curb your Enthusiasm -$15.99 Seasons 1-7

Some discount coupons (that might actually work) were posted here:
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bar...bshop-com.html

Once upon a time, back in November 2009, I went to Sam's Club and saw 7 seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm in an endcap display for $9.88 each. I passed on them never having heard of this series back then. I then posted about it and was told it's a great series and I should've bought them all, so I went back a couple days later and they were all gone and never showed up again. In fact, I believe the entire endcap was gone and the employees claimed that I must've been mistaken about these being on sale, but I know what I saw. I still haven't seen even 1 second of this series and know nothing about it other than people like it, but that set the limit for me at $10 per season. Of course that was back when Sam's Club actually had a DVD selection. They since trimmed it down to about 1/5th its previous size and I haven't bought a DVD there for years.

Anyway, there's no point in this story other than $15.99 doesn't seem like a great deal for these sets when I think about this Sam's Club deal I could've had if I had been better informed of this TV series. But there's this simple problem: when you have a family and have to work (40 hours per week is bad enough but 50 is far worse) there simply are too many movies and TV series to deal with, so I can't help but be severely ignorant. I don't know how other people manage to keep up with this stuff.