DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
One Tree Hill -- "The Killing Moon" -- 2/08/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2012-01-11

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
NATHAN IS MISSING AND HALEY FEARS THE WORST

As Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) distracts Jamie (Jackson Brundage), Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) searches for Nathan (James Lafferty). Clay (Robert Buckley) finally gets answers about his condition. Meanwhile, Julian (Austin Nichols) attempts to get back to a normal life, while Brooke (Sophia Bush) tries to give Tara (guest-star Chelsea Kane "Dancing with the Stars") a chance. Lee Norris, Lisa Goldstein, Stephen Colletti, Tyler Hilton and Paul Johansson also star. The episode was written by Shaina Fewell and directed by Greg Prange (#905).

Episode 5 of 13

Promo:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tk_UaMJyTuU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-09-12, 04:19 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: One Tree Hill -- "The Killing Moon" -- 2/08/12

well this ep felt like pure random filler, strange being they don't really have a lot of eps left but oh well.
As for the show, I really don't buy Julian being that upset about a "whoops" with his kid that resulted in no one being hurt.. Guy is acting like he left a gate open and the kid died in the pool or something.. blah..

oh and thinking of pools, nice random -throw Quinn into a bikini- action.. It's a confident woman who is willing to wear swimwear in HD.
Old 02-12-12, 03:27 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

I caught up with this yesterday.

I did not think this was a filler episode at all. They revealed a couple of scenes and their significance from the season premiere.

Brooke tearing apart the other cafe because of the horrible note that Tara left.

Julian, still feeling guilty about Davis, gets his ass kicked in a bar fight.

I'm curious to see what the hell is going on with Nathan. It looks like he was abducted.

I'm beginning to think that Dan is going to play in a big role in what happens to Nathan at the end.

This story explains what has happened to James Lafferty's role this season. Apparently he shot all of his scenes in 4 weeks last summer. There is a minor spoiler in the story on his status for the remainder of the season.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...es-finale.html
Old 02-12-12, 10:57 AM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

Lucas kidnapped him!!!