Old 01-29-12, 01:17 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,704 Likes on 2,662 Posts
Shameless -- "A Beautiful Mess" -- 1/29/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2012-01-08

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
After sleeping with Craig, Fiona is unprepared for the arrival of his irate wife. And on the family front, Fiona is concerned that she is dumping too much responsibility on the Gallagher children when stress causes Debbie to break out in a rash. Meanwhile, Frank begins to suspect his days in the Jackson household are coming to an end; Ian marches forward in his efforts to get into West Point; and Lip attempts to dig up dirt on Jody.

Episode 4 of 12

Promo:

<param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=1402703500001&playerID=29474209001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAAA9pg~,GnOHJwU2r3sFsJRSf1bvZ_iPYmWg8io0&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=1402703500001&playerID=29474209001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAAA9pg~,GnOHJwU2r3sFsJRSf1bvZ_iPYmWg8io0&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>
Old 01-29-12, 09:56 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,793 Likes on 1,922 Posts
Re: Shameless -- "A Beautiful Mess" -- 1/29/12

Dick overload.

I think we're owed some Fiona muffage after tonight's sausagefest.
Old 01-30-12, 02:58 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,704 Likes on 2,662 Posts

Pretty funny episode, but yeah I really didn't need to see that much of Jody's cock.

at Fiona's shenanigans with Craig's wife. The whole thing was a little over the top, but it was hilarious. It was cool seeing James Wolk again, although I know he's only a temporary distraction until Steve comes back.

BTW, what the hell is up with Amy Smart's character? She's married with 3 kids and whoring it up at the clubs and doing drugs. What a slut.

And yeah that was a pretty shitty sleepover. I'd be mad too if I had to watch the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street again.

at Lip banging Mandy. That was a pleasant surprise. She has nice little boobs.

at Frank shooting himself in the eye. What a fucking idiot.

So was Frank freaking out at the end because he told Sheila he works at the bar when all he does is drink there? And that's why he was expecting to be thrown out? and WTF happened at the end? Was that an Airplane wheel?

BTW, after Karen beat the shit out of Lip, did she say she's pregnant?

Last edited by DJariya; 01-30-12 at 03:26 AM.
Old 01-30-12, 07:12 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes she did DJariya.

And Frank's freaking out because the bar people have said they'll tell her he's only living with her because of her disability checks (which is why he didn't like the idea of her going back to work), not to mention that he slept with Karen.
Old 01-30-12, 08:56 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This episode was brought to you by Apple Corp, makers of iPhone 4S at an Apple store near you. Sheesh!!
Old 01-31-12, 06:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 864 Likes on 605 Posts

It's gotten to the point where it's hard to like any of the characters on this show except for Deb. I kinda feel sorry for Fiona, but realize she's not making the situation any better with her stupidity.
Old 01-31-12, 06:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I like all of them!
Old 02-01-12, 08:32 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Loved this episode - favorite so far this season. Had loads of comedy and some small dramatic moments thrown in (what I love about this show). Glad we got an episode with a little Debbie storyline in it as well. She was a huge part of one of my favorite episodes last season - Aunt Ginger.
Old 02-01-12, 08:35 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 274 Likes on 203 Posts

Does anyone like Carl? I can't seem to find anything really likable about him...and his friend seems just as bad.

I don't remember seeing Liam since the first episode of this season. Where's he been?