Old 11-11-11, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Boss -- "Slip" -- 11/11/11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-10-21

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Kane's political and personal life is spiraling out of control, and his supporters begin to lose confidence in him; Zajac's campaign lands him in uncharted territory; and Miller digs deeper for some elusive answers.

Episode 4 of 8

Preview:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ra37R6IbZMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm guessing that not many people in this forum have Starz considering how really quiet the Boss threads have been or your all waiting until January for Spartacus.

So far, really solid show. Grammer has been awesome.
Old 11-12-11, 02:19 PM

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts
Re: Boss -- "Slip" -- 11/11/11

Good episode this week, but not great. Good scene with Zajac and the frustrated farmer. I'm just waiting for him to get caught with his assistant -- can't go on forever can it.
Old 11-12-11, 02:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I almost wish it would, as Kathleen Robertson is gorgeous in this role. But alas, it can't. It seems Meredith may have put Kitty in her place at the museum regarding said relationship.

Good ep.
Old 11-13-11, 01:48 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 255 Likes on 193 Posts

It's a good thing this season is only 8 episodes, if it was 12 he may be dead by the end the way the disease is progressing.
Old 11-13-11, 08:22 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Caught up with the last 2 episodes.

Good episode this week. Kane seems to be getting worse each week. I know the show got renewed for a 10 episode 2nd season. With the way his condition is deteriorating week after week, I can see this show maybe making it to a 3rd season at most depending on ratings obviously.

at Kane making up with his daughter and then getting a hook up on some drugs.

Ben and Kitty's affair is interesting. It's really sexual and intense and I like the way the sex scenes are filmed. It can't go on forever though. I would really like to see them get caught and see the ramifications of it. But, since Ben is running for Governor, I can see the wife keeping a straight face for the public eye.

What was that document that Miller got sent to him at the end? All I saw was it being dated 1987 and signed by Kane, who was the head of the department of Sanitation. Are they implying that Kane was involved in some toxic waste dumping deal?

I noticed that one of the actors in this episode, who was being filmed by Kane on his computer, was also on The Chicago Code last season. I'm assuming he's a Chicago-based actor.
Old 11-21-11, 01:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrX
It's a good thing this season is only 8 episodes, if it was 12 he may be dead by the end the way the disease is progressing.
I think it's safe to assume he was experiencing some of these system prior to the start of the show (thus the reason he would have gone to the neurologist in the opening scene) and thus what to us looks like a disease progressing very quickly over 4 episodes is actually just us gradually seeing the symptoms he has already been experiencing for a little while.