Reload this Page >

Sunrise Records (CANADA): MST3K XV - XX + 20th Ann. Sets $29.99 each

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Old 11-07-11, 07:35 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 568 Likes on 425 Posts

This will only be of interest to Canadians I'm afraid, and only then Canadians living in Ontario with a Sunrise Records store in their city. I found these sets at the Toronto flagship store on Yonge Street this afternoon. I don't think they've ever been this cheap in Canada, let alone on the U.S. Amazon site (although they've occasionally come close; but then there's the whole shipping-across-the-border costs if you don't have a U.S. mailing address). As the title sez, I saw sets 15 through 20 (set 19 has the Gypsy figurine) today, plus the 20th Anniversary Set for $29.99 each. If you're a member of some membership club they have, you get them for $27.00 each, but not sure what the club costs are. The flagship store had plenty of copies of each set, so I don't imagine they'll be selling out anytime soon.

Sunrise's website doesn't list most of their DVD stock, so there's no helpful link to post. Obviously, this could be a "your mileage" situation, depending on where you live, as Sunrise only has 15 stores left in the chain:
http://www.sunriserecords.com/storeLocator.php

Last edited by Brian T; 11-16-11 at 12:12 PM.
Old 11-16-11, 01:06 PM
Mod Emeritus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Sunrise Records (CANADA): MST3K XV - XX + 20th Ann. Sets $29.99 each

I've split the off-topic material away from this thread.

Can both of you please either make a note to ensure civility or just use the "ignore" function to reduce the risk of future personality clashes.
Old 11-16-11, 07:44 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 568 Likes on 425 Posts
Re: Sunrise Records (CANADA): MST3K XV - XX + 20th Ann. Sets $29.99 each

Thanks for responding to my request (athough the now-thankfully-locked spinoff thread is technically in the wrong forum )

Anyways, for those Canadian members who may have missed the additional value regarding this deal, I'll mention it again: purchases at Sunrise net you a coupon for $5 off any $25 purchase which, in the case of the MST3K sets, means you can buy a second one for $24.99, officially a record-low price in this country.