Old 10-28-11, 11:26 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Boss -- "Reflex" -- 10/28/11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-10-21

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Ep 102 'Reflex' A new political force enters the race. Kane and his crew must flex their political muscles to stay on top, but some worrying news fuels Meredith's suspicions that Tom is keeping something from her. USA - 2011 - TVMA

Episode 2 of 8

Preview:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zgf9kKVdhkQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-30-11, 02:07 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
Re: Boss -- "Reflex" -- 10/28/11

Not as good as the pilot, but not bad. A little more backstory on his family and that it looks like he turned his back on his daughter because she was a political liability.

If Kathleen Robertson is going to get naked every episode I'll stick around.
Old 11-04-11, 03:22 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts

Is anyone else watching this besides me and Mr. X?

I know a new episode airs tonight, but I just caught this tonight and thought it was pretty good. Grammer is awesome as Kane. Really enjoyed the extra back story about his family and issues with his daughter and her drug addiction. I kind of figured that Emma would hook up with that black dude.

I loved how the Governor's encounter with that young Asian guy was turned into tabloid news and made to look more than it actually was. I love what an asshole the Governor is.

to Ben and Kitty's 2nd sexual encounter. Kitty is one naughty little slut. Jeff Hephner must be thanking God that he was dropped from The Playboy Club and got this role instead. One of the perks is obviously getting to have simulated sex with Kathleen Robertson every week.
Old 11-04-11, 07:00 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm watching. I thought the pilot was good but a bit jumbled on first watch. I had to watch it again...am I that slow?

However, I really liked this episode a lot better. Although I thought the sex scene was a bit over the top even though I know what they were going for. Is that really going to happen where a public building is going to have no one walking by?

The scandal with the governor was pretty hilarious giving what actually happened.
Old 11-04-11, 09:11 AM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts

I have the first two episodes queued on my DVR -- I plan to catch up this weekend.
Old 11-04-11, 12:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 88 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by conscience
However, I really liked this episode a lot better. Although I thought the sex scene was a bit over the top even though I know what they were going for. Is that really going to happen where a public building is going to have no one walking by?
Well to be fair it lasted less than 2 minutes.
I wonder what made Robertson ditch her 15 year old "no nudity clause"
Old 11-07-11, 03:10 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

awesome show...Kelsey Grammar is just great in this. One of my favorites of the new season.

One thing, what is the reporter trying to find at that dig site? Especially the scene with the night, didnt seem to go anywhere
Old 11-07-11, 03:56 PM

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts

^ Something toxic or chemical from what it looks like (I forget what the lady said when he inquired about it, but it didn't sound very clean). I assume we'll find out more in this week's episode.