Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Big (Extended Edition) + That Thing You Do!: Tom Hank's Extended Cut DVD slipcovers..

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Big (Extended Edition) + That Thing You Do!: Tom Hank's Extended Cut DVD slipcovers..

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-11, 02:11 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i need them..

anyone want to sell their copies with slipcovers? message me thanks..
Old 10-08-11, 02:44 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Re: Big (Extended Edition) + That Thing You Do!: Tom Hank's Extended Cut DVD slipcove

anyone?
Old 10-09-11, 01:55 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Re: Big (Extended Edition) + That Thing You Do!: Tom Hank's Extended Cut DVD slipcove

really? no has one at all?!
Old 10-10-11, 11:28 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

are you sure both have slipcovers? I don't recall that Big (Extended Edition) & That Thing You Do (Extended Cut) don't have slipcover.

I have Big (Extended Edition) DVD without slipcover.
Old 10-11-11, 02:32 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

both had slipcover i'm sure about that.....come on you guys it's time to sell yours! lol
Old 10-11-11, 01:08 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

How about finding a picture so we know what you're looking for?
Old 10-12-11, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

finding a picture?! i just want the slipcover to those two releases...
Old 10-12-11, 02:57 PM

Not only are you posting this in the wrong section of the board, but you're not being very helpful. I'm sure some of us wouldn't mind looking for them locally for you, but we have no effing idea what they look like, and we're not about to do the work. I don't know why that's so hard to grasp.
Old 10-13-11, 01:30 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

loool are you serious?! they are identical to the DVD artworks.

http://www.amazon.com/That-Thing-You-Do-Extended/dp/B000LC4ZHQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1318487340&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Extended-Tom-Hanks/dp/B000LC4ZF8/ref=sr_1_3?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1318487401&sr=1-3

plus this is the DVD cover art section of the forum...so i don't what are you talking about.
Old 10-13-11, 03:32 PM

Right... it's not the Exchange section of the forum, meaning that you are posting this in the wrong place. This section is for discussion, not trading.
Old 10-13-11, 09:32 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

so..nobody has them? weird i expected many over here to have them with slipcovers...any idea where i can find them other than ebay?
Old 10-13-11, 11:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by animatedude
so..nobody has them? weird i expected many over here to have them with slipcovers...any idea where i can find them other than ebay?
maybe you should sent e-mail to 20th Century Fox.
Old 10-14-11, 02:03 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

i don't think they would respond..have your tried to email in the past?