Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

What is this movie?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

What is this movie?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-11, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is this movie?

This popped into my head earlier. I saw a movie in the late 80s or early 90s about a teenage boy who starts sleeping around with older women. He gets in trouble and goes on the run and ends up in court. His mother tells the judge tht the reason he was sleeping with older women was because he has always been big for his age. The judge takes this to mean penis size and has someone measure his penis. I think the story may have taken place in the 50s or 60s. I don't remember anything else.

I read a synopsis of Loverboy and I don't think that is it. I've tried searching the internet, but googling underage teen gigalo penis measuring film doesn't give me the kind of movie I'm looking for.
Old 08-16-11, 09:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: What is this movie?

In the Mood (1987)

From IMDb;
pon the true story of "Sonny" Wisecarver. In 1944, Sonny made headlines nationwide due to his affairs with 2 older adult women. (ie. He was so irresistible, that he was a danger to women everywhere) Eventually being taken to court by the local authorities. He was only 15.
Much like Loverboy, this film also starred Patrick Dempsey.
Old 08-16-11, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was quick. Thanks. I thought that I remembered Patrick Dempsey being in it, but he was in Loverboy so I just figured that I was getting them confused.
Old 08-16-11, 09:30 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

/\ It is an easy thing to get confused. Dempsey often played a teenager getting laid in the 80s.