Old 07-25-11, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Warehouse 13 -- "Love Sick" -- 7/25/11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-07-11

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Dr. Vanessa Calder (Lindsay Wagner) reunites with Artie for a case that requires some help from Calder's ex-flame; a mystery lands Pete and Myka in bed while Steve is missing.

Episode 3 of 13

Promo:

<object width="400" height="400" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://widget.syfy.com/singleclip/singleclip_v1.swf?CXNID=1000004.10035NXC&WID=48e10f5e9dbb50aa&clipID=1341523"/><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /><embed src="http://widget.syfy.com/singleclip/singleclip_v1.swf?CXNID=1000004.10035NXC&WID=48e10f5e9dbb50aa&clipID=1341523" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="400" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>
Old 07-26-11, 02:40 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,017 Likes on 628 Posts
Re: Warehouse 13 -- "Love Sick" -- 7/25/11

I really liked the Pete/Myka Hangover-esque storyline. Funny stuff there. The other storyline with Artie and Claudia wasn't that interesting, but it's cool to see Lindsey Wagner again.
Old 07-26-11, 03:32 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts

I am surprised by the inclusion of Tiger Direct and I would love to know if this was brilliant product/company placement or if they were okay with being part of the mystery of the week.
Old 07-26-11, 04:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by emachine12
I am surprised by the inclusion of Tiger Direct and I would love to know if this was brilliant product/company placement or if they were okay with being part of the mystery of the week.
The overhyped and overbloated modern warfare FPS Homefront wears its American heritage proud, requiring players to “secure the Hooters” and run through a White Castle. However, by the time you knock over your fifth Full Throttle vending machine, you’ll wonder if this not-so-subtle product placement was put in for realism or a few extra bucks.

The answer? While it should be obviou$, a screenshot reveals that TigerDirect.com computer shop you spend a whole mission securing was originally a nondescript hardware store before they sealed the deal.
http://www.thekartel.com/news/the-ka...-in-games.html
They always pay.

I was toying with picking up the season sets at some point when they're on sale (no cable so that's how I watch pay tv) but if they're filling the series with ads the sets are going to have to be pretty damn cheap.
Old 07-26-11, 08:53 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cellar Door
I really liked the Pete/Myka Hangover-esque storyline. Funny stuff there. The other storyline with Artie and Claudia wasn't that interesting, but it's cool to see Lindsey Wagner again.

And Myka is looking really good this season.

I didn't mind the product placement. As long as its well-integrated into the plot, it doesn't bother me.
Old 07-26-11, 04:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't really crazy about Myka's bad blonde wig, or the way they were able to create an "antivirus" so quickly, but otherwise I thought the episode was great, as usual.
Old 07-27-11, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts

I liked this episode and both storylines.

The Pete/Myka hangover storyline was very fun. at Pete taking off his shirt to let Jinks check out his body.

I especially liked the moment when Pete told Myka she was his best friend. The was very sweet.

The artifact storyline was fun too as we got to see Artie and Claudia in action. And I also thought the moments with Artie and Vanessa were nice. Hopefully Lindsay Wagner will appear again this season.

at the end when Hugo made a little jab at Eureka.