Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Stacking GC...?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-00, 10:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know I should do a search for this , and I have, but I'm sick of wading through tons of 'amazon' topics when I just need the answer to one question. How do you stack amazon GC's? As I am from 'the rest of the world', I'm sure a lot of other ex-reel internationals, who have yet to use amazon, would like to know the process for this.

...can someone help??
Old 06-20-00, 11:15 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

You what? Type tyhe GC number into the GC number input box, and click the button next to it saying "Add anothr gift certificate" or something to that effect, or is that just too logical? "Proper" gift certificates can be stacked, referral GCs and coupons can't, but (I think) you can stack a referral GC with some "proper" GCs. GCs from Jaboom et al usually count as "proper" GCs AFAIK, so you can stack them with each other.
Old 06-20-00, 11:27 AM

Thanks... ...I haven't yet tried to buy from amazon so wouldn't have known about the 'add another certificate' button, so thanks for clearing that up.

If you credit your account with, say $50, and you only use, say $33, in case you forget how much credit you have left, is there anywhere on amazon's site to check on your GC credit status???
Old 06-21-00, 09:39 AM

quote:<HR>Originally posted by Henry_Krinkle:
If you credit your account with, say $50, and you only use, say $33, in case you forget how much credit you have left, is there anywhere on amazon's site to check on your GC credit status??? <HR>

The only way to check your balance is to go through the checkout process again (just put any old item in your cart), upto the payment options screen. Then if you want just exit the web site or you can cancel your order on the final ordering sceen.