Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Order from Best Buy Warehouse?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-11, 11:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I missed out on picking up some items from Best Buy before they pulled them off the shelf. Just out of curiosity the other day I searched their in-store inventory system and it showed that it was out of stock everywhere around me, but the warehouse showed they had 10+ copies. Has anyone ever successfully been able to order something from the warehouse within the store and have it delivered to your home or even to the store for pickup? I'm not even sure this is possible and its been to crazy in the store to track someone down to ask the past few days.
Old 01-02-11, 06:06 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Order from Best Buy Warehouse?

Do you mean the items you want to purchase only show on the in-store inventory thing and do not come up on thier store website where you could purchase them at home? I would guess if it comes up at the warehouse in the store they should be able to order it for you, if you find the right person that knows how to do it.
Old 01-02-11, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Order from Best Buy Warehouse?

Yeah they have a in store computer that's much like their website but shows whats actually on hand in the store and how many copies. When you search though it only list the Warehouse as having any copies and the titles list as sold out online. I may try to stop in this week when its a little slowed down from all the holiday madness.