Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

dvd box office

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-00, 04:32 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I heard that they do charge for shipping. Is it true?
How long does it takes to ship to your house and how do they pack their dvds

tell me your reviews
Old 04-26-00, 04:37 PM

quote:<HR>Originally posted by Paul C:
I heard that they do charge for shipping. Is it true?
How long does it takes to ship to your house and how do they pack their dvds

tell me your reviews
<HR>

I ordered the Thin red line from there...I had it in my house (in the UK) within 10 days for placing the order, something like 7 days after it was shipped. They did not charge me for shipping, and overall, I would recommend them. Their packaging is the same as any other retailer really (e.g. Express, Reel) and I paid $20 without any codes or coupons, which worked out great value for what was a great disk and a great service.

Old 04-26-00, 04:48 PM

DVD Box Office don't charge for shipping, but their shipping times and customer service leave a little to be desired. I've ordered 3 discs from them and 2 have come fine and I had a little hassle with the other one.

I started using DVDBO as they have a good record of getting through customs unscathed (unlike the old DVDExpress), but once I started buying from Reel I haven't ordered from anyone else (unless there was a coupon or GC I could use)

Try 'em. They do work out the cheapest option on some discs.

Foxy
Old 04-26-00, 05:45 PM

I find DVDBoxOffice to be very slow, about 3 weeks compared with DVDExpress and particularly REEL.

However DVDBoxOffice is often the cheapest way to buy the disk when you include shipping and if you have no coupons then why not try them. Particularly good for low priced dvd`s bought Tarzan and The Lost City for about £8.