Old 11-30-10, 01:21 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,543 Likes on 2,539 Posts
Detroit 187 -- "Home Invasion/Drive-by" -- 11/30/10

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2010-09-03

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
A wealthy, retired auto industry executive, Leland Eckhart, is found murdered in his palatial home in the Boston-Edison area. During the investigation, Longford, Mahajan, Stone and Sanchez are confronted with multiple promising motives, ranging from robbery to jealousy over a possible love affair between his now-distraught widow and an old friend from the Detroit Yacht Club. Meanwhile, Fitch, Washington and Lt. Mason must comfort the terrified Macy family as they stare in disbelief at the body of their 11-year-old boy, Stephon, killed by a drive-by shooter in his best friend's home. However, none of the detectives could have predicted the surprising outcome of the two cases when it turns out that the same gun killed both victims.

Episode 9 of 18

1 more new episode left (12/7), then the show returns in January.
Old 12-04-10, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Detroit 187 -- "Home Invasion/Drive-by" -- 11/30/10

Originally Posted by Lemmy
Wow. I see there's still tons of interest in this show, judging by the posts in this thread.

Well, I didn't care for this ep (big surprise, I'm sure). It all just seemed too conveniently connected, and it was also cleanly wrapped up too easily/simply. It's becoming "just another average cop show". I thought the last episode was much better than this one, though.
The lack of posts does not really equal lack of interests. I finally watched it today (Saturday). There have been a lot of threads for other shows with minimal conversation. Anyhow...this episode was ok. Nothing great. Still like the show a lot and keep in on my weekly to watch list.
Old 12-11-10, 11:34 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Detroit 187 -- "Home Invasion/Drive-by" -- 11/30/10

Did not see a thread for 12/7....

I still enjoy watching this show week after week. I think people are simply tiring of cop shows. Oh well...more than likely this will be the only season for this show.