Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: I Spit on Your Grave: Collectors Edition Version (UK, Region 2 DVD) Disc Only

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS: I Spit on Your Grave: Collectors Edition Version (UK, Region 2 DVD) Disc Only

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-10, 07:47 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

Up for sale is a Disc only copy of:
I Spit on Your Grave
This is from the UK and is a Region 2 DVD (PAL)
It's this edition
Just without any of the case/artwork etc. DISC ONLY. I bought the Blu-ray set and it came with a bonus copy on DVD, and that is why I am selling it.

Originally titled Day of the Woman I SPIT ON YOU GRAVE has gained a reputation as an extremely graphic and violent film, as well as the most talked about film in cinema history! It tells the story of Jennifer Hills (Camille Keaton) a magazine writer from New York who retires to a secluded cabin in the woods to write her first novel. There she is brutally assaulted, raped and left for dead by four country boys. BUT JENNIFER IS ALIVE. Emotionally destroyed, she finds herself choreographing a horrific revenge scheme to inflict punishment on her four assailants in methods that defy the imagination.
I am selling it for $9 shipped within the USA.

Last edited by Gizmo; 10-10-10 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-10-10, 10:40 AM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Re: FS: I Spit on Your Grave: Collectors Edition Version (UK, Region 2 DVD) Disc Only

Bumpers.