Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Royals Pains -- Summer Finale -- "Open Up Your Yenta Mouth and Say Ah" -- 08/26/10

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Royals Pains -- Summer Finale -- "Open Up Your Yenta Mouth and Say Ah" -- 08/26/10

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-10, 06:51 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts

Royal Pains

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
A gossiping socialite needs medical treatment, but she takes off before Hank can diagnose her. Elsewhere, Divya is taken off guard by her reaction to Adam's failing health.

Episode 12 of 18

Summer Finale.....The show returns in January. Air date is TBA

Promo for Summer Finale:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZuI061jf0M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZuI061jf0M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 08-27-10, 01:56 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Royals Pains -- Summer Finale -- "Open Up Your Yenta Mouth and Say Ah" -- 08/26/1

Nice finale. Not much different from your typical episode, but then again I like the typical Royal Pains episode.

I was surprised Divya kissed that guy. I figured the previews were giving us a red herring.

The one nitpick I had was the way Hank and Evan reacted to finding out their Dad was in deep with loan sharks. They seemed pretty casual about it, and Evan didn't even consider taking that money from his girlfriend.

Loved how Boris coolly called out Eddie, and then gave him the floor.
Old 08-27-10, 06:41 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Royals Pains -- Summer Finale -- "Open Up Your Yenta Mouth and Say Ah" -- 08/26/1

^Yeah, I loved when Boris calmly called Eddie out on being an informant.

I was expecting a little more for a summer finale, still a good episode though.
Old 08-27-10, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

So was Fonzie ratting on Boris before the brothers arrived, or did he choose to rat on Boris because they were already living there?
Old 08-27-10, 11:30 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Charlie Goose
So was Fonzie ratting on Boris before the brothers arrived, or did he choose to rat on Boris because they were already living there?
I'm guessing the latter; it would be too bizarre a coincidence otherwise. My question is, how did he know the Feds would be interested in info on Boris? Guess we'll find out this winter.
Old 08-28-10, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was low down, dirty thing for Eddie to do-- knowing how Boris has taken care of his boys over the past few years. However, isn't it about time Hank and Evan moved out? They should be wealthy by now from doing HankMed and shouldn't be sponging off of Boris any more.

Divya's earrings distracted me somehting crazy during that episode. They looked like a gift a child would make for her mom in Vacation Bible School.

And for the third time, the facade of Hamptons Heritage has changed!