Reload this Page >

School Me on Gaming Mice

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

School Me on Gaming Mice

Old 06-27-10, 01:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
School Me on Gaming Mice

Look. I've never been a PC gamer in almost ten years, ever since I switched to a Mac. However, in the past two months, with the introduction of Steam on the Mac and the Starcraft II beta, I've been doing more gaming on a computer than I've had since I left PC. It also doesn't help I have no 360 for the foreseeable future (goddamn you GameStop).

However, I own a Magic Mouse and I want to toss it out the fucking window when I'm playing these games, especially during Counterstrike and Team Fortress 2.

I've been reading reviews of gaming mice, but I don't know what's the best deal for the money. I kind of want the Razer Spectre Starcraft II specific mouse (http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.35208800) when it comes out, but is it even worth it for $80?

The main things I'm looking for:

- Comfortable and natural feel.
- Scroll/tracking ball that's not too touch sensitive (i.e. I don't want to change weapons due to a wrong touch).
- Bluetooth wireless preferably, but wired is okay if it saves me some money.

So school me on what I should buy.