Search this Thread

Old 05-26-10, 02:57 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
CSI: NY -- Season Finale -- "Vacation Getaway" -- 05/26/10

CSI NY

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
The sixth season concludes with serial killer Shane Casey (Edward Furlong) seeking revenge by targeting Danny, who is out of town on vacation with Lindsay and their daughter.

If you have been following CSI NY at all this season, this is the continuation of the Shane Casey (Edward Furlong) story arc. He escaped from Prison a few weeks ago during a Prison Riot and had someone steal Danny badge earlier in the season.

Next season CSI NY is moving to Friday Nights. Hopefully it doesn't kill the show.
Old 05-29-10, 02:26 PM
DVD Talk God

Re: CSI: NY -- Season Finale -- "Vacation Getaway" -- 05/26/10

Okay, so I watched this episode and overall it was a decent season finale.

Furlong did a good job playing Casey even though this whole story arc was a huge stretch on credibility. I have a hard time believing a little snot like him would be such a smart serial killer.

That segment where Casey was left alone with that stupid guard and managed to strangle him, jump out of a second floor window with Mac and Stella coincidentally walking by was ridiculous. And of course they pull the whole bus driving by and he disappears.

I enjoyed seeing Danny, Lindsay and their daughter together outside of work. They have been married for about a 1 year and we never saw them together as a family. The cliffhanger was typical for this show.

I hope they bring back Madchen Amick as Mac's hot doctor girlfriend next season.

This is my 2nd favorite CSI behond the original. I hope the move to Friday's doesn't kill the show.

Last edited by DJariya; 05-29-10 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-29-10, 03:43 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DJariya
That segment where Casey was left alone with that stupid guard and managed to strangle him, jump out of a second floor window with Mac and Stella coincidentally walking by was ridiculous. And of course they pull the whole bus driving by and he disappears.

Any more ridiculous than last week where the death they're investigating just had to do with a person directly across from Mac's apartment, also coincidentally that person was with Mac's ex gf from previous seasons?

Old 05-29-10, 03:48 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by dgmayor
Any more ridiculous than last week where the death they're investigating just had to do with a person directly across from Mac's apartment, also coincidentally that person was with Mac's ex gf from previous seasons?

Agree there. That episode was a lame attempt at doing a "Rear Window" type story.