Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: Star Trek TOS Seasons 1-3 (OOP editions)

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-10, 03:48 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm trying to gather up money for college tuition. (Going back to school at age 27!) So expect to see a lot of sales from me in coming weeks. I tried half.com and Amazon, but their commission is ridiculous. And I'd rather sell to fellow DVDTalkers anyway.

I'm not sure how much these are worth. They are NOT the remastered editions, but they still come in cool packaging.

They are brand new, never watched, from a smoke-free home. They've been kept in the original cardboard sleeves.

I am asking $150 shipped for the lot, but please feel free to make an offer.

Star Trek: The Original Series - Season One (yellow packaging; 8-disc set, 5 retrospective featurettes)
Star Trek: The Original Series - Season Two (blue packaging; 7-disc set, 6 retrospective featurettes)
Star Trek: The Original Series - Season Three (red packaging; 7-disc set, 6 retrospective featurettes)

I am Gold Trader.

I may be interested in trading for other new TV on DVD sets, but my main focus right now is money for school.

Last edited by cynthia; 05-18-10 at 03:52 AM.