Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

Any reviews on Panasonic 20" TV CT-20D20

DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Any reviews on Panasonic 20" TV CT-20D20

Old 08-11-00, 04:22 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Does anyone own this TV or have a link to a review? I can't seem to get any info on this model. I already tried audioreview.com but it is not listed there. The only info I can get about this TV is from 800.com and Roxy.com, both of which sell it for $299.99. It seems to be the only 20" TV that has S-video. Any opinions/reviews appreciated.
Old 08-11-00, 04:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is not really an answer to your question (sorry) but I believe Panasonics 27" model of this TV is only about $50 more if you look around (it also has S-video). Just a thought for you. I don't know if you wanted to 20" size, but for $50 for 7 more inches, to me it would be worth it. Good luck with your purchase!!
Old 08-13-00, 04:17 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
ECydeDave, thanks for the response. I do believe the 27" that you mentioned is an upgrade of the CT-20D10 model not the CT-20D20 which has a 4 speaker system which supposedly will give you a better sound. I'm also being limited by space considerations so 20" is the biggest that can fit in the bedroom. Hmmm... I just might go for this with the 20% off from Cybershop and get it from 800.com