Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: WWE Wrestlemania Anthology Limited Edition Leather Box Set

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 04-19-10, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm selling my WWE Wrestlemania Anthology Limited Edition Leather Box Set. It comes in beautiful leather packaging and is autographed by Vince McMahon. Only 1,000 of the Leather Limited Edition were produced (mine is #384/1000) and it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Linda McMahon, 4 Wrestlemania Senitype film cel cards and an autographed film cel card signed by WWE Superstar Triple H (limited to 500). I've been doing a lot of research and this is IMPOSSIBLE to find anywhere online (if you can find it, you're much better at finding things online than me. lol.). Asking for $650, but make me a reasonable offer and I can work with you. I also have a Deluxe Replica Spinner belt (real leather strap) in Very Good condition (asking $360) and a Replica Winged Eagle belt in Good-Very Good condition (asking $140). Buy more than one of these items and I'll throw in some goodies (maybe some action figures or a couple DVDs) and cut you a deal on the prices. I need a car for when I go back to school this Fall, so help me out guys! lol. Pics will be up soon or are available by request via PM.
Old 07-15-10, 02:20 PM

Re: FS: WWE Wrestlemania Anthology Limited Edition Leather Box Set

Hay i have been trying to find that anthology for a long time if you can give me maybe a couple of months i will be willing to give you 400 bucks for it please take my offer into consideration thatnks
Old 04-06-11, 11:54 PM

Hey I'm willing to give you 600 , but just for the box set, although I would like to see some pics of all the DVDs and the box set itself . Hopefully I hear from you and soon. Thanks.
Old 04-07-11, 09:33 AM

anyone here find it kind of weird that the 2 people who replied are both newbies, including the poster?? Well, not totally new, but only 1 post each. Not that it's very unusual, but I found people with a few different accounts answering their own posts to try & generate some interest on other sites. I think some pics need to be posted & I sure as hell wouldn't shell over no $600+ first without him sending product first, if you're an established trader on here.

Kind of weird, no location listed for the poster or any of the repliers. I'd be aware of this one!!!