Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

OOP movies and others for sell

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-10, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have some movies I got from a rental store and now currently trying to sell. Trying to get a few more dollars to pay off some of those college loans blaaaaa. Here's a list of dvd's that I have for sale, probably going to go through some others I have laying around and try selling them too once I get to them. PM me to try and give an offer, not really looking for lowball prices, but make some offers, had to edit since they said I have to put an asking price for the movies. Probably will send the higher priced movies free in the mail.

Around the World in 80 Days (mini-series) OOP $50- On Amazon a used copy goes from $40-100 dollars, the 2 discs are in perfect shape and have no marks on them, the cover artwork is in good condition, it has the red sticker on it from the store but I don't really feel like trying to take it off.

Peeping Tom (criterion collection) just went OOP last month $15 - Most of the copies that are used on Amazon are going $16-30 dollars that have the artwork and a good condition disc. Disc is in good condition and has artwork, also has the red sticker on it, no scratches.

Ray Davies Return to Waterloo/Come Dancing With the Kinks (double feature) OOP Unrated Version, not the PG 13 version ($40 if I don't get it sold on Ebay)- Saw 3 copies for sell on Amazon Canada and Amazon United Kingdom that goes for $43-$60 dollars. The disc has no scratches and the artwork has no stickers on it, has 2 little marks on the front cover on the bottom. I currently have this for sale on ebay so try to bid there, if it doesn't sell by then or if you have an offer just PM Me.

Fishing With Gandhi (Premiere Edition) $10- No scratches or marks, comes with artwork and has 2 stickers on it, pretty good indie comedy film. Not sure if this is OOP or not.

The Church (Dario Argento Collection) OOP $10- No Scratches or marks, comes with artwork and has a sticker on it. Good horror film by Argento.

That Obscure Object of Desire (Criterion Collection) $15 - Disc has no scratches or marks, comes with artwork and has a sticker on it.

Autumn Sonata (Criterion Collection) $15- Disc has no scratches or marks, comes with artwork and has a sticker on it.

I'll probably be editing this and putting some more dvd's on here, ones that aren't from the rental store, just trying to get rid of these ones first before those. Thanks!

Last edited by jbball50; 04-08-10 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to put Prices on the movies.
Old 04-08-10, 05:01 PM

Re: OOP movies and others for sell

How much are you asking for these? I think rules say you have to price it if selling
Old 04-08-10, 06:57 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts

Yeah, according to Exchange Forum rules you have to list your asking price when selling, or your thread will be locked/closed.

BTW, The Church really isn't an Argento film. He produced and co-wrote it with director Michele Soavi.

Welcome to DVDTalk jbball50!
Old 04-08-10, 07:24 PM

Thanks, didn't read the posting rules for selling guys haha.