Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

myrewardzone

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-09, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
myrewardzone

is the site down i cant login for the past 2 days
thanks
Old 12-08-09, 07:40 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
Re: myrewardzone

I can login just fine.
Old 12-08-09, 10:34 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Deftones
I can login just fine.
me too.
Old 12-09-09, 02:00 AM

k, i email them just in case
Old 12-10-09, 03:42 PM

for some reason i needed to change my password
Old 12-13-09, 01:44 AM
DVD Talk Legend

My God, I hate Best Buy so, so much.

I was going to start a new thread, or put it in another Best Buy thread, but I saw this one so here it goes.

So tonight I get an email with a subject of "Your $5.00 Certificate is Ready", and the normal stuff in the body saying the same thing, listing the expiration date, and all of that. I go to the site, sign in, and guess what it says! Go on, just guess...

$0
(0 Total)
You have no certificates.
Why must every single aspect of this company be so horrible now? It's not just in store anymore, but the main web site, apparently the "myrewardzone" site now, and not to mention the phone system as well. When I discovered the above and it ticked me off, I decided to call and see what is going on.

So I called, go through all these crazy steps, press this, press that, press this to talk to a live rewards zone customer service rep, press something else, please type in your account number, press this to confirm, etc... Well, I finally do all of that, and it finally goes oh, sorry, we're closed, call some other time.

Why couldn't it just say that to start with without me needing to go through all of those steps?

I so despise every single aspect of this company.
Old 12-13-09, 03:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 129 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by Brent L
My God, I hate Best Buy so, so much.

I was going to start a new thread, or put it in another Best Buy thread, but I saw this one so here it goes.

So tonight I get an email with a subject of "Your $5.00 Certificate is Ready", and the normal stuff in the body saying the same thing, listing the expiration date, and all of that. I go to the site, sign in, and guess what it says! Go on, just guess...

Why must every single aspect of this company be so horrible now? It's not just in store anymore, but the main web site, apparently the "myrewardzone" site now, and not to mention the phone system as well. When I discovered the above and it ticked me off, I decided to call and see what is going on.

So I called, go through all these crazy steps, press this, press that, press this to talk to a live rewards zone customer service rep, press something else, please type in your account number, press this to confirm, etc... Well, I finally do all of that, and it finally goes oh, sorry, we're closed, call some other time.

Why couldn't it just say that to start with without me needing to go through all of those steps?

I so despise every single aspect of this company.

For some reason, my bestbuy.com account dropped my reward zone info. So everytime I go to buy something for in store pickup or delivery, I try to put it in. Of course it wont take it, giving me an error that "The info on teh accounts dont match" and tell me to call 1-800-Best-Buy. Call and they say that it should be fixed shortly. Yeah right. Now I have to take my receipt and add the points in after the fact, withthe total ebfore tax, and the zip code of the store where I made the purchase.
Old 12-13-09, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by jjcool
For some reason, my bestbuy.com account dropped my reward zone info. So everytime I go to buy something for in store pickup or delivery, I try to put it in. Of course it wont take it, giving me an error that "The info on teh accounts dont match" and tell me to call 1-800-Best-Buy. Call and they say that it should be fixed shortly. Yeah right. Now I have to take my receipt and add the points in after the fact, withthe total ebfore tax, and the zip code of the store where I made the purchase.
you can try reporting as missing purchase on the reward zone web site
Old 12-15-09, 04:08 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Hey Brent, I hear ya, buddy. I recently had to call customer service for Panasonic and after about ten minutes of pushing this and that and being placed on hold, a recording came on saying I had reached a Panasonic customer service number that is no longer in service. The recording then proceeds to give me the correct number which is the exact same as the number I just called!