Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Question

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-09, 04:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Is there any code I can put in where I dont need a credit card or check to open an account? Like the enrollment account?

I dont have a checking account, only a savings account, and no cred it card.. but I want columbia house bad

Thanks in advance
Old 11-25-09, 06:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend & 2021 TOTY Winner

Received 741 Likes on 366 Posts
Re: Question

I THINK you can still choose "Bill Me Later" as your payment option when you sign up (I haven't opened a new account in a while, but that's what I always do), but even so, once you get the bill, how were you planning on paying if you don't have a checking account or a credit card?
Old 11-25-09, 09:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 472 Posts

Originally Posted by DBurchHero
Is there any code I can put in where I dont need a credit card or check to open an account? Like the enrollment account?

I dont have a checking account, only a savings account, and no cred it card.. but I want columbia house bad

Thanks in advance
Your answer is here in the appropriate thread.

Next time, read the stickies and go through the major threads, especially the general "questions" thread, before you start a thread for a basic question.

Since you're apparently a noob here... read them anyway. You'll most likely get 99% of your questions answered before you'll need to ask and will probably get answers to questions you did not know you had until you read the threads.
Old 11-25-09, 08:48 PM

Im sorry Bob. This place is rather overwhelming to a newbie like myself. Ill catch on.
Old 11-27-09, 06:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Welcome to the forum!
Old 11-28-09, 11:23 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'd like to correct the misconception that I created the "Questions" thread as a place for all questions to go. I made that thread as a convenient place to post questions, to have an FAQ in the first post, and because some newcomers are reluctant to create new threads to ask questions.

IMO, it is fine to create a new thread to ask questions. Once the question is answered the thread will float down the page to be replaced by other threads. I really wish people would stop promulgating the notion that threads asking specific questions are not allowed here. Come on, it just isn't that big a deal to have new threads.