Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Filth and Wisdom'

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-09, 01:37 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 290 Likes on 211 Posts

I read Brian Orndorf's DVD review of Filth and Wisdom at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=38992 and...

Loved your review. Indeed, what movie studio in their right mind would let Madonna on a set? On either side of the camera. The woman stinks. She can't even muster up any charisma, chemstry or talent during a 2 minute skit on "SNL". As she showed once again this past week.
Old 10-07-09, 02:45 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: DVD Talk review of 'Filth and Wisdom'

Originally Posted by Daytripper
I read Brian Orndorf's DVD review of Filth and Wisdom at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=38992 and...

Loved your review. Indeed, what movie studio in their right mind would let Madonna on a set? On either side of the camera. The woman stinks. She can't even muster up any charisma, chemstry or talent during a 2 minute skit on "SNL". As she showed once again this past week.
Whatever. You don't like Madonna. That doesn't mean there aren't millions more that do like her, and can see the talent she has. Trust me, Madonna isn't losing any sleep over those who don't like her.
Old 10-07-09, 06:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 290 Likes on 211 Posts
Re: DVD Talk review of 'Filth and Wisdom'

Great, now there goes MY night of sleep. Knowing Madonna doesn't care who doesn't like her.