Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Looking for Target's exclusive DVD for Beavis and Butthead Vol. 3

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-09, 04:14 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I've been searching for what seems like forever to find the Target exclusive bonus disc for the Beavis and Butt-head Mike Judge Collection Vol. 3 . From what I can tell searching these forums, a lot had to be sent out to individuals whereas it seems some made it inside the actual set.

This would be the bonus disc that contains the two episodes "Nothing happened" and "Evolution Sucks" along with some Animation Show clips.

I've tried mailing and calling both Paramount and Target over the years a few times each hoping I would get a representative who would look for me, but I'm usually given excuses early on and pushed aside. I'm sure a box of these discs are sitting in someone's warehouse somewhere, but I can't find out where.

I can pay you for the disc and I can trade the Best Buy exclusive tDVD hat came with the Sarah Silverman show Season 1 as well, as it is the only bonus disc I have extra.

I already have the Best Buy bonus DVD that came with the set that has "The Future of Beavis and Butthead" on there, so I can't really buy that one. It's kind of confusing.

Anyway, if someone can help me complete my collection, I'd be very grateful.