Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Digital copies for sale

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Digital copies for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-09, 04:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Digital copies for sale

I have digital copies just laying around that I will never use so figured I would see if anyone here wants to put them to good use and give me a little extra spending cash. These are discs that come with codes that allow you to put the movies onto your iPod's or computers. I have...

Batman (1989)
Gran Torino
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
Watchmen (This doesn't come out until next Tuesday so I wouldn't be able to ship these out until next week.)

I am looking for a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate in exchange for them. PM me if you are interested...thanks.
Old 07-13-09, 10:12 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 909 Likes on 769 Posts
Re: Digital copies for sale

dude...

Before You Post A Trade - Some Rules of The Road:
If you have an item (or group of items) to trade, you can post it in the DVD Talk Exchange forum. Please note, however, that you may only have 1 (one) open thread running at any given time. If two posts are found on the first page, the oldest one will be closed. Again, DO NOT open multiple threads for each item you wish to trade. Duplicate threads are subject to closure/deletion without notice! (Please consider using generic post titles that will allow you to edit and bump.)

You may post DVDs, LDs, CDs and VHS items for trade in this forum area. Threads with other items will either be moved to the Video Game Exchange Forum (if applicable) or closed. Again, game trades are only allowed in the Video Game Exchange Forum!

Please note that links to off-site auctions or trade sites are prohibited. If you want to post in this forum area, you need to post the items for trade here. This is not the place to "promote" your auction.

The DVD Exchange Forum is not designed to be a place for people to "open shop" to DVD Talk members, so please do not try, as your thread and account may be closed.

Additionally, you may not trade or sell: gift certificates, gift cards (physical or otherwise), codes, digital copies, "backups" or bootlegs of movies or games.