Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Anyone received True Blood/Robin Hood/John Adams BD from WBShop?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-09, 09:11 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had placed an order for 9 items during wbshop's B2G1 sale a while back. They shipped 5 of the items that had already released about a week after placing the order (none of them were the freebies). I've been waiting for True Blood and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves on blu-ray (both freebies) ever since and keep getting told by WB that they are still back ordered, which I find pretty ridiculous (heck, they even show as being in stock online). Has anyone received either of these two titles from WBShop and has anyone received a shipping notice for John Adams on Blu-ray (they used to ship pre-orders out to arrive to you on time)?
Old 06-14-09, 09:39 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Re: Anyone received True Blood/Robin Hood/John Adams BD from WBShop?

I received True Blood (BD) quite awhile ago. I believe it was a couple days after it's release date.
Old 06-16-09, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When does WBShop ship?

I've ordered John Adams at the B2G1 free sale in April and am still waiting for shipment. WBShop held up my other title (True Romance) and I'm assuming they will be shipped together.

My frustration is not knowing why WBShop does not ship before street date and instead waits until after. My second complaint is that never send out tracking info.

I pre-ordered Gran Torino along with Falling Down and they did not ship until the day after street date.

I guess I'm just spoiled by Amazon's timely shipping and tracking.
Old 06-16-09, 03:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Re: When does WBShop ship?

Originally Posted by dvdirv
I've ordered John Adams at the B2G1 free sale in April and am still waiting for shipment. WBShop held up my other title (True Romance) and I'm assuming they will be shipped together.

My frustration is not knowing why WBShop does not ship before street date and instead waits until after. My second complaint is that never send out tracking info.

I pre-ordered Gran Torino along with Falling Down and they did not ship until the day after street date.

I guess I'm just spoiled by Amazon's timely shipping and tracking.
I've always gotten pre-orders shipped out before street date. Only one time did something not ship early and that was True Blood, but it shipped on it's street date. And I've always gotten tracking information.
Old 06-18-09, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
John Adams shipped on Wed.

I just checked my order status and John Adams went out on Wed. (day after street date) and should arrive by Friday.

Again, I'm spoiled by Amazon.
Old 06-19-09, 07:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Anyone received True Blood/Robin Hood/John Adams BD from WBShop?

When did you order John Adams? Mine still hasn't shipped (along with the rest of them)...