Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Law and Order - When are they going to release all 11 or 12 years of that program?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Law and Order - When are they going to release all 11 or 12 years of that program?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-09, 05:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My first time on this forum so I have to ask my facorite question. My favorite TV show for the past 18 years has been Law and Order(the original). When are they(whoever they is) going to release all 11 or 12 years of that program which were never released. Some of the crap they call TV series are released within weeks of the shows demise. L&O is probably one of the best things ever produced and all I can get is about 7 of them.
Old 05-05-09, 11:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
re: Law and Order - When are they going to release all 11 or 12 years of that program?

I don't know why the originals arrive so infrequently, but they seem to be releasing the SVU ones at a rapid rate. It seems like they haven't released a new Criminal Intent in a couple of years. And when they do release them, it seems like they never go on sale. The only time I get them is when I open a new tv club account with columbia house.
Old 05-05-09, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
re: Law and Order - When are they going to release all 11 or 12 years of that program?

I'd imagine it's because of the extreme oversaturation of Law & Order shows on cable now, not to mention that SVU is the only one of the three that still gets very good ratings on NBC.
Old 05-05-09, 02:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by kingtopher
I'd imagine it's because of the extreme oversaturation of Law & Order shows on cable now
That would be my guess as well. I can't imagine these sets selling all that well seeing as you can watch it at pretty much any time of the day on tv.
Old 05-11-09, 09:31 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
Re: Law and Order - When are they going to release all 11 or 12 years of that program

Just get out seasons 7 through 10 to add to the seasons 4, 5 and 6 I already have and I'll be happy.

TNT very rarely shows anything prior to S11 anymore, at least it seems that way.
Old 05-11-09, 12:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Law and Order - When are they going to release all 11 or 12 years of that program

the Angie Harmon ones would be nice. I think that's 9, 10 and 11.