Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS or FT: Blu-rays:Godfather Trilogy, Firefly Complete Series, Silence of Lambs. . .

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS or FT: Blu-rays:Godfather Trilogy, Firefly Complete Series, Silence of Lambs. . .

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-09, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am on the good trader list and have feedback on hidefdigest.com and blu-ray.com under username corleone (pm me there if you need to confirm it's me).

I have for sale or trade the following unopened mint blu's

The Godfather The Coppola Restoration - $48
Firefly $41

I ALSO HAVE PIC'S, but cannot post them until I have 30 posts

All these prices are lower than any on the net including amz marketplace. I would be willing to accept payment via amazon gift card. Prices include shipping!

A trade might be tough as I'm not sure what I'd be willing to accept for these seeing as they're brand new and I have a pretty large owned list nbradley.dvdaf.com/owned
If anything if you have a few titles you'd like to throw in, maybe you could make up the difference in an amz gift card. I'm flexible and willing to listen. . .

I also have a mint Silence of the Lambs in which I am selling for 21, and again this is also cheaper than any price I am aware of, include the marketplace.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from some of ya. . .

Nick
Old 03-08-09, 08:23 PM

Re: FS or FT: Blu-rays:Godfather Trilogy, Firefly Complete Series, Silence of Lambs.

"All these prices are lower than any on the net including amz marketplace. I would be willing to accept payment via amazon gift card. Prices include shipping!"

Firefly for $41? Are you talking about the TV series? Just do the research before making such claims, unless you mean some other "Firefly", in which case please make clear what it is you're selling.
Old 03-08-09, 09:43 PM

Re: FS or FT: Blu-rays:Godfather Trilogy, Firefly Complete Series, Silence of Lambs.

The cheapest price for Firefly on the Amazon marketplace is $42.27 shipped so NBradley is making an accurate claim. And yes he is speaking of the TV series on Blu-ray.
Old 03-08-09, 09:56 PM
Suspended

$37 for Firefly?
Old 03-09-09, 12:19 AM

Well, it appears, I spoke out of my ass. My apologies.